+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are all the nice girls who don't mind being friends with benefits?

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    I know one But it baffles me, why almost none of the nice girls do it.
    Because they are not really nice, but only claim to be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelingCalledL View Post
    You want a nice girl, and you want just to be be f-buddies with her.

Why??

Do you have commitment problems??

f-buddies are there to feel the gap until you find a nice girl!
    When did I claim I wanted a booty call relationship or a **** buddy relationship? What I stated was a friend with benefits relationship. In my opinion, a (nice) guy can never have too many (girl) friends (with benefits).

I only have commitment problems when I am not getting used for sex by all the other ones, and an alleged nice girl tries to manipulate me into a relationship, simply because I am not getting used for sex by all of the other ones.

I am looking for girl friends with benefits, who know how to be friends, even if they are girls.
    Last edited by ctr916; 22-07-11 at 10:49 PM.

Let's make this more clear for ctr. Most nice girls will not be friends with benefits for the following reasons:
    1 - We always want more. Just sex and being friends will never be enough for a nice girl.
    2 - Nice girls feel like something is missing if it's only about sex; many women need to be mentally and emotionally connected to a man to be physically attracted as well.
    If you do find a nice girl who is willing to be fwb, it will not last long.

My suggestion....go back to square one and find a bad girl...cause they are the only ones that will want what you want.
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    I have, but many chicks are willing to claim they are nice while playing bad girl games.
    Well, add another 10 years to that and you might find a few that are willing. It take a certain indifference/maturity to go for FWB. Assuming you want a woman who isn't suffering from low self esteem issues. Today's 21 year old is not as mature as a generation ago.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Here's the problem with your plan: you need to spend the time becoming friends before you can ever become friends with benefits. Sorry if that's too much trouble for you.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenswaiting View Post
    Let's make this more clear for ctr. Most nice girls will not be friends with benefits for the following reasons:
    1 - We always want more. Just sex and being friends will never be enough for a nice girl.
    2 - Nice girls feel like something is missing if it's only about sex; many women need to be mentally and emotionally connected to a man to be physically attracted as well.
    If you do find a nice girl who is willing to be fwb, it will not last long.

My suggestion....go back to square one and find a bad girl...cause they are the only ones that will want what you want.
    You do bring up some good points, even if they rely on stereotypes.

What do you mean by we always want more; what more could we want with a girl friend who is willing to be heterosexual with us as a benefit.

Who said a friend with benefits relationship had to be only about sex as one potential benefit of that relationship. Who claims that women cannot receive sufficient emotional and physical support from a boy friend with benefits? Since it wouldn't always need to be about sex, why could it not last as long as any other relationship that is on an at-will basis?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Well, add another 10 years to that and you might find a few that are willing. It take a certain indifference/maturity to go for FWB. Assuming you want a woman who isn't suffering from low self esteem issues. Today's 21 year old is not as mature as a generation ago.
    Actually, I am into full body massage and willing to commit to a one thousand hour relationship with girls who are willing to claim they are my friends, afterward. From my perspective, if a woman is really willing to be a friend with benefits, she should be willing to commit to that relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Here's the problem with your plan: you need to spend the time becoming friends before you can ever become friends with benefits. Sorry if that's too much trouble for you.
    Actually, it isn't too much trouble for me and I don't mind winning girl friends with benefits, as a form of relating and relationships between genders. My problem is I don't have a sufficient petty cash fund for that purpose. I don't expect all women to be repugnant to rational choice theory. In any case, this would not be an issue if I could afford to have nice girls, just love me and just be with me, when I have enough money.

You do know that most girls don't require you to have money to be friends with you, right? It's more about personality. Work on that instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    Actually, it isn't too much trouble for me and I don't mind winning girl friends with benefits, as a form of relating and relationships between genders. My problem is I don't have a sufficient petty cash fund for that purpose. I don't expect all women to be repugnant to rational choice theory. In any case, this would not be an issue if I could afford to have nice girls, just love me and just be with me, when I have enough money.
    So you expect to get laid for free? You better have some stellar redeeming qualities. Hahahaha... No good looking, self-respecting woman is so hard up for sex that she's going to troll around for NSA from the first guy who offers himself up. I can get foot and head massages from my platonic guy friends if I chose to. And they always take me out for some food. Why would I throw myself at some strange dude looking for a quick lay?

And Indie is right about the maturity aspect. 21-year olds nowadays are insecure adolescents who are most likely still learning about their own bodies let alone how to please a guy. Those that say they can handle FWB usually end up heartbroken down the line because as another poster stated, many women need an emotional connection to feel the type of attraction that will make them want to go to bed with you. That's why you see easy girls hop into bed with whoever's next in line. They're attempting to fill an emotional void by giving you what you want. But guys like you are so ignorant you actually think it's you they're after. Funny.

Its not that easy. Most nice/ good girls have morals and values. You see, they been put on a pedestal since they were a child. Blah, Blah, I think you know my point is. All the one night stands that I have had, I had to lower my standards to achieve. Believe me its not worth it. It took me a while to realize that I shouldn't use women like this. Its just not right, and its not healthy. Most women are not that easy. If they are, they have major issues and shouldn't be trusted. Think about the STD's. I don't care if you use a condom, there is still a risk. Do you want a love child too. I was lucky to dodge both bullets, and I mean blessed by god, to dodge these bullets. Why don't you meet a woman, take her out, establish a solid, monogamous relationship/ marriage, and have all the sex you want with out all the risks. The only way you could ever get any woman, at any status to have sex with you if your penis taste like chocolate and ejaculates money. Well, that's never going to happen, so take my previous advise.
    I don't mind being blunt and cold to the core....everyone needs to be put in their place once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    So you expect to get laid for free?
    How much does sex with you cost per minute?

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    I can get foot and head massages from my platonic guy friends if I chose to. And they always take me out for some food. Why would I throw myself at some strange dude looking for a quick lay?
    Would you be surprised if I told that your platonic guy friends are disappointed that their efforts don't result in sex.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, NICE GIRLS DON'T DO FWB ... It's not normal dude.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    How much does sex with you cost per minute?
    It depends on the guy. Boyfriend costs nothing but some heavy foreplay and the right dialogue. If my BF were not in the picture and it were a fk buddy... depends on how long I've known this buddy. My solid stand-bys (only about 1 or 2) usually pick up dinner and beer. They'll smoke me up if I feel like it, which is really rare nowadays. But I never give it up to guys who don't show equal respect and appreciation.

Would you be surprised if I told that your platonic guy friends are disappointed that their efforts don't result in sex.
    Nah, that doesn't surprise me. But they know where the line is and they never dare to cross it. If they took a chance and went for it, who knows? But they stay platonic because they don't have the balls it would take to go further. And of course I don't get those platonic massages when I've got a perfectly devoted boyfriend offering his nightly services.

I don't have much respect for people who expect to be compensated for letting someone take care of their satisfaction. Not any more than I do for those who expect to be compensated for taking care of others satisfaction (whores).
    Neither do I have much respect for people who take advantage of shy people.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast