+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the nice girls who don't mind being friends with benefits?

Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    I am not saying that lying is right or wrong in this scenario, but stating that it is usually easier to lie to women to get rewarded with sex, than it is to be honest with women to get rewarded with sex; unless the guy has enough money.

I believe that men and women can be friends, but that it would be much easier by solving for official poverty first.
    What?!?

Wow! I am known for my brain making leaps that can't be comprehended by others but jesus not only was that a thought leap of epic proportions, you couldn't even word it in a way that makes sense.

if you want friends (because I honestly doubt you have any) try simplifying your language... ALOT! break your thoughts down into small words and only use those small words.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I had just f uck buddies.....I already had enough friends.....just meet for sex...see ya later, less bull s hit...easy pleasey. As far as I'm concerned FWB is pretty much a relationship in denial.

You chicks are always more meaningful to us guys, when we are doing without you because we didn't have enough money and the free ones weren't up to the challenge.
    Huh? I am sorry I don't really get what you mean. If it is meaningful to you then why are you just looking for randoms?

I am not saying that lying is right or wrong in this scenario, but stating that it is usually easier to lie to women to get rewarded with sex, than it is to be honest with women to get rewarded with sex; unless the guy has enough money.

I believe that men and women can be friends, but that it would be much easier by solving for official poverty first.
    What do you have against pursuing a relationship? It's certainly can't be any more difficult than to quest for a girl that wants no strings attached sex. (Which as this thread has proven by its length alone that what you are asking for isn't easy to come by.)

Lol Lahnnabell, I think what this thread has proven is ctr is no good at making himself understood and some of us (me included) have too much time on our hands. :p
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    What?!?

Wow! I am known for my brain making leaps that can't be comprehended by others but jesus not only was that a thought leap of epic proportions, you couldn't even word it in a way that makes sense.

if you want friends (because I honestly doubt you have any) try simplifying your language... ALOT! break your thoughts down into small words and only use those small words.
    I think he takes normal, simple phrases and words and tries to make them sound more intelligent by replacing them with synonyms from thesaurus.com. I've seen students do this before. And while this is a neat trick and helpful in expanding one's vocabulary in a pinch, you still have to have a strong grip on the English language in order to string words and ideas together that make sense.

Kinda like how kids in foreign language classes will use online translators and wonder how they get caught... One kid typed "When I was a little kid...". The translator spat out "Cuando era un cabrito..." which quite literally translates to "When I was a baby goat..." Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    I think he takes normal, simple phrases and words and tries to make them sound more intelligent by replacing them with synonyms from thesaurus.com. I've seen students do this before. And while this is a neat trick and helpful in expanding one's vocabulary in a pinch, you still have to have a strong grip on the English language in order to string words and ideas together that make sense.

Kinda like how kids in foreign language classes will use online translators and wonder how they get caught... One kid typed "When I was a little kid...". The translator spat out "Cuando era un cabrito..." which quite literally translates to "When I was a baby goat..." Yeah.
    LMAO!!!!!! That is lovely. When I was a baby goat. hahaha! I think I'll be giggling about that all arvo. Thanks for that.

I had never thought of the thesaurus.com possibility. Because of my understanding of autism, I kind of assumed he had general communication issues and was using key phrases by rote. Isn't it interesting how our experiences shape our assumptions of the world?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol Lahnnabell, I think what this thread has proven is ctr is no good at making himself understood and some of us (me included) have too much time on our hands. :p
    You aren't actually taking the time to read his posts, are you? I just work it out from the context of other (more coherent) posts.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

if you want a nice girl for a fwb you'll have to lie and pretend you're in love with her. this is what an older poster (gribble) used to do and it worked very well for him.

nice does not have to equal cunning. it's a dog eat dog world out there.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You aren't actually taking the time to read his posts, are you? I just work it out from the context of other (more coherent) posts.
    Unfortunately I have been Indi. *sigh* I'm a glutton for punishment. hehehe :p

What?!?

Are you claiming I have to "lower my standards" to get a girl friend with benefits?

There are plenty of "nice girls" who want a FWB relationship because they are bored/fed up with their wussy, nice-guy boyfriends. Trust me, I have been the other guy on numerous occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    Huh? I am sorry I don't really get what you mean. If it is meaningful to you then why are you just looking for randoms?
    Actually, I am hoping for a soul mate, but I haven't been holy or moral enough to pray for true love or perform true love rituals at a temple dedicated to Aphrodite.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbles View Post
    There are plenty of "nice girls" who want a FWB relationship because they are bored/fed up with their wussy, nice-guy boyfriends. Trust me, I have been the other guy on numerous occasions.
    Cheater isn't a nice girl in my books.

LMAO!!! No where did I say you needed to lower your standards. Here is what I have been saying in simple English.

NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND YOU!!!! STOP USING WORDS OR PHRASES THAT YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast