+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Where are all the nice girls who don't mind being friends with benefits?

@MaidenMinx

I'm surprised that you haven't done what I have and put ctr in ignore list

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    Cheater isn't a nice girl in my books.
    It could depend on whether she is ok with her girl friends using him for sex so that he always clamors for a relationship when she gets home.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    LMAO!!! No where did I say you needed to lower your standards. Here is what I have been saying in simple English.

NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND YOU!!!! STOP USING WORDS OR PHRASES THAT YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND!
    I refuse to believe you; and I insist you believe me when I claim it is due to a simple lack of lucre in lucre based markets. Many women seem to "miraculously" evolve much better customer service skills whenever sufficient money is involved. I don't blame them for being market friendly simply because I don't have an already established petty cash fund for such purposes. Otherwise, I believe I need a lot of practice with relating and relationships with women and money management.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    @MaidenMinx

I'm surprised that you haven't done what I have and put ctr in ignore list

Lol! I only ignore people when they cease to entertain me. :p Deciphering his posts can be quite the mental work out at times and being a stay at home mum I need a mental work out every now and then. :p
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    I refuse to believe you; and I insist you believe me when I claim it is due to a simple lack of lucre in lucre based markets. Many women seem to "miraculously" evolve much better customer service skills whenever sufficient money is involved. I don't blame them for being market friendly simply because I don't have an already established petty cash fund for such purposes. Otherwise, I believe I need a lot of practice with relating and relationships with women and money management.
    Whoops I spoke to soon.

I think your entertainment value is slipping.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Darn, that always happens when my petty cash fund for that purpose runs out. I suppose I could look on the bright side and work on my money management skills, simply to be a better friend with benefits.

Jesus. This is my last post to you Ctr before I block you. Learn how to be a friend and you might find some benefits out of that alone. You are a sad, strange li'l man and you have my pity. Farewell.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Jesus. This is my last post to you Ctr before I block you. Learn how to be a friend and you might find some benefits out of that alone. You are a sad, strange li'l man and you have my pity. Farewell.
    Buzz Lightyear!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112