+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Long term, long distance relationships?

Long term, long distance relationships?

I'm the kind of girl who responds well to getting gifts and money, which attracted me to my ex-husband. He was poor at the time but I knew he had potential because he was in cosmetic dentistry school and sure enough he got rich during our marriage and I took him to the cleaners during our divorce using our daughter for leverage.
    So naturally, after this whole emotional ordeal I'm left terribly lonely and hurt, so while I was In Hawaii on a much needed vacation, one of the guys I spent time with is even richer than I am and took me out to the nicest restaurants and we made love a quite a few times, so I gave him my real number and he's been sending flowers to me twice a week and gold and/or diamond jewelry to me and I feel like perhaps there may be potential for a relationship here.
    It would have to be long distance because he is from New York and I'm a Cali Girl. I also don't want him to know how well off I am so I've been pretending to live in one of my investment homes in Sacramento.
    Is anyone else in a long distance relationship?
    I send him sexy videos to keep him arroused because I am extremely attractive and we talk a few times a week, but it's so hard because I wanna see him sometimes but he's not there and it gets lonely on the nights I'm home alone in this big, huge empty house, but due to the circumstances, I don't know if we can be more than long distance lovers.
    How do you guys deal with the intense loneliness, especially after being emotionally wrecked from a semi recent divorce?

I don't know about having a divorce because I'm not married, but I do know the intense loneliness after a long-term relationship. Everything's so new that you wonder if you're going to make it all alone. I handle it by going out with friends and ACTIVELY listen to their stories so that I can temporarily forget about my sorrow. I keep myself busy by reading self-improvement books or going to seminars like Tony Robbins. If you're not into this kind of stuff, you can still go even just for entertainment.

These wealth gurus are great public speakers that you'll be captivated and entertained. Anyways, why don't you meet up with the guy? Either you go to his place, he goes to yours, or both of you meet up somewhere in between... like a rendezvous. Take some chance and never reveal all of your wealth.