+ Follow This Topic

Thread: her birthday is coming up

her birthday is coming up

So, 2 years ago on August 4 I took the train up to New York City and had the best night of my life. I met up with someone I had gone to high school with but never knew, we had a conversation at our 10 year reunion and exchanged numbers. Later that year we met up, went to a concert, and she invited me to come up and hang out with her (which ended up being August 4). I didn't know that August 5 was her birthday when I went up, but she told me during dinner. The rest of the night was great, we had a lot of fun. I woke up in her bed the morning of her birthday...we didn't have sex, but things definitely got physical.

She moved home since then, around a year and a half ago, to go back to school. I expected something to happen between us, but it never did. We lost touch, but recently started seeing each other again. We're 'taking it slow', but there seems to be mutual interest in seeing where this goes.

I want to do something nice for her birthday. I'll never forget the date, its burned into my memory. Though, I'm kind of worried that if I come up with some elaborate scheme it will be creepy, and worried that its creepy I even remember. How would you approach this?

Yeah big dilema here, get her a playstation and Tiger Woods golf game for her birthday. Also, to be honest dude, remembering a broads birthday is a little creepy, so play it cool with the playstation idea. Even if it all goes wrong , you have a nice console and top game to comfort you. good luck

Just send her flowers, it's always a great birthday present. Something like 3 roses in a nice bouquet.

Buy her flowers ans she ll treat you like a doormat forever.
    Buy her dvd boxsets and she ll think you are a geek.
    The playstation idea is a win win situation, in 3 weeks she ll be bored of it and a world of birdies, eagles and glorious albatrosses will all be yours
    Last edited by mwahahaha; 22-07-11 at 01:19 AM.

It isn't creepy to remember her birthday. In fact, she will probably think it is sweet. But don't go overboard. Just a card or flowers or something small. Especially since you two are "taking it slow." Just show her that you remember and care.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!