by darlakue

Some people say that whenever someone dies, then it rains cause God cries for them. Well, I beleive when there are bad daies for me, God feels my pain too. For example:

One sunny day in August 2001, after my younger sister's birthday, I met this one guy, Xeng*. We talked on the phone, sent eachother emails everyday and stuff. We lived about a hour and a half from eachother and we were quite busy with our school and work schedule. But he decided to pay me a visit in about a month. We hung out and stuff. Fun.

Then later that week, I went to go visit him. Every week we would visit eachother and spend countless hours together, no we were not having s*x. People's minds. Anywho, it was about 6 months. We still didn't say the three magic words. Until it was February, Valentine's Day. He gave me a dozen of red, beautiful roses and a huge teddy bear. In the bear's hands, it had a note in there:

Dear Darla,

You mean the world to me. I just wanted to wait for the right time to tell you this, I love you with all my heart and soul. In this teddy bear's hand, holds this letter. In your hands, holds my heart. I love you.

You get the point. I just had to cried. Tears of happiness. After that, things were good and better. That's what I thought. After a month or so, his parents house was on fire. I had no clue what so ever. The next day, my friend called me and told me about it. I was just shocked. I drove all the way to his house and see what was wrong. The whole half of the damn house was burnt. I hoped Xeng was okay. I called one of Xeng's friends and he told me to go to the hospital. I did. The nurse said he died on his way to the hospital b/c he went back inside to get something. She said she beleived he went back in there to get a picture, a picture of what/who? His parents got out of the house first and said he'd went back to grab our scrap book that he was putting together that had pictures of me and him and our familes and friends. Until this time now, my skies are only filled with clouds and rain. Sometimes even thunder. But whenever I think about him, it would only get a little sunnier.

Share the time with the ones you love with the time you have. Don't ever regret that.