+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hats her deal ? Seriously pissed off.

hats her deal ? Seriously pissed off.

Known this girl for over a year now, asked her out a few times, every time she's said yes but we've only actually managed to hook up once (first time I asked her) keeps using the same reason the other times for not being able to meet up on the day. So figuring I had nothing to lose I decided to ask one last time, she said she couldn't the day I suggested but suggested another day, I said yea that's good fro me.

So I chose a time, she said if she was alive the next day (meaning if she got herself up) she would meet me. If I meet her I need to be up early to do other things so I told her she needed to let me know before I went to sleep so I could get myself up early or not if she didn't want to meet up. She didn't reply and so i sent one final text before going to sleep saying are we meeting up tomorrow or not ? I'm going to sleep. I went to sleep and when i woke up i had a text from her saying yea we will, she said she was out drinking now.

Really pissed off, she said yes to meeting up and suggested another day because she couldn't make the other day, now she's taking forever to reply to me when I'm trying to arrange the details I said text me before i go to sleep, pointed out i was going to sleep and still she leaves it another hour after I've fallen asleep, i'm really pissed of and don't even want to go out anymore, whats her deal ?

You sort of have a right to be annoyed that she's blowing you off, but you can't get pissed when people don't text you back right away. People get too busy to stay glued to their phone. Get over it and see if she actually follows through this time.

Im in the same situation...well sort of. If she's not willing to make an effort then break it off. I think shes just trying not to hurt your feelings and feels sorry for you. F^&k that BS. Don't give her the time of day, and tell me how she feels about it. I say move on. If things are rocky in the beginning, how do you figure it will get better in the end? Good Luck to you. Im sure when you go fishing again you will catch something 100 times better. It just takes time and patients. Also, I agree with with MerryH. Like I said if she doesn't follows though then forget her. Its not worth the mental/emotional stress.
    I don't mind being blunt and cold to the core....everyone needs to be put in their place once in a while.

She texted me this morning, waking me up again, asking to meet up an hour later than planned, for her hangover probly, so i just text back saying 'half 2'' she replied saying '' haha ok attitude'' Attitude ? Woke me up twice,barley slept, now you want to meet up later because you've been out all night and i've got attitude for not being happy ?

You sound mad at her. Why don't you just cancel and meet up another time when you're not angry? This has the added bonus of not allowing her to jerk you around all the time.

I put all this effort into arranging it, lost sleep and got extremely angry over it so i might as well go after investing so much, i just want to get it over with and never have to deal with her again.

Cut your losses. She's flaky and that's not a quality you want in a girlfriend. She obviously enjoys that you try so hard to make plans with her, but she seems content to toy with you and may even be laughing about it with her friends. Don't play the part of her lap dog. Tell her to buy a chihuahua if that's what she wants.

Don't get why she accepted to going out if what the others have said is true, don't get why she is actually going ahead (upto now) with it and hasn't flaked yet. I'm literally on my last effort with her, if something goes wrong or she further tries to push me i'm through. As i said i put the effort into this so i might as well go ahead with it, if anything if gives me a chance to save some dignity by literally walking away if the date is going bad, which i fully prepared to do if she shows any red flags during the date.

She's pushed me to breaking point with her, if anything like this tries to repeat itself, well lets just say i wont be asking for the kind people on this sites advice because i'll acting out the advice already given. Thank you all.

Some people say sh*t without thinking it through. She probably said "yes" to pacify you and figured, "I'll just make up an excuse later." I did it when I was disrespectful little tween. She keeps doing it because you keep coming back for more. Just take her at face value. She's a flake and if she wonders why you stopped calling, tell her straight up. "You're a flake. You always bail or change plans on me, so I'm done. You want a lap dog, go buy a chihuahua." Women have much more respect for a guy that isn't willing to take sh*t. She sounds like an idiot though, so she'll probably just get butt hurt and confused about why you're being "so mean" all of a sudden. Just walk away after that.

Thank you everyone for the advice. Now going by her track record i'm expecting another text saying why she can't meet up with me this time, if she says this can someone give me something i can say that basically says, '' i really cant be bothered with anymore, i'm through with this, i'm not here for when you feel like, get out my life and leave me alone'' but something that will make her think about whats she's actually done.

I think you should use the chihuahua line.

I think i will have to throw that in, there's food for thought, perhaps she may even deceiver the meaning in this lifetime, I like your chihuahua line

It's simple and to the point. It'll leave her thinking too, which is the idea. The least you can do for future men that cross her path is hope that she'll learn enough to where she doesn't abuse people in the way she did you. Either way, execute and move on. Delete her number and all her contact info and just be done with it.