+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Wife Isn't Pregnant

Oh HIA, I can completely relate to your wifes tears, and I think it's adorable. Hubby and I are not in a financial position to have more kids and every time I have a pregnancy scare (Yes I am on the pill, no it is not 100% effective and yes I am way overanalytical) I end up quite depressed for a few days. Logically, I do not want more kids. Our son is quite the handful and we really do not think it would be fair on anyone to have another child. Then when you take into account the Autism aspect, logic screams "DO NOT HAVE MORE CHILDREN!!!" but the heart wants what the heart wants. If I were to fall pregnant again (all by accident) I would be thrilled, absolutely thrilled... then scared, then excited, then depressed, then strong, then weak... etc etc. Hubbys feeling would likely be shit scared for the whole pregnancy and then thrilled once the new family member arrived..

What was my point? Oh I don't know. Oh and HIA I can completely understand 'not actively trying'. For some people babies just happen.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Thanks MaidenMinx, I appreciate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12