+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Vino Veritas

Say hi how are you ok well I have to go somewhere now bye. And don't go places you know you'll see her for a while. Tempting as it is. No contact is for time to get over a person. Over enough time you can run into her without being bothered by it. You don't have to be rude but you don't have to put your cards on the table either.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Well the hi part I'm cool with. I will not change my social settings because of her however, in spite of likely being bothered by her if I see her. I am not broken hearted over it, just dissapointed over how things ended. I am not sure what you mean about putting my cards on the table.

I know taking the high road is always the best approach, in spite of the rudeness coming from her (although she dressed it up as being honest) and me biting my tongue about a few things I could have said to her.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    Say hi how are you ok well I have to go somewhere now bye. And don't go places you know you'll see her for a while. Tempting as it is. No contact is for time to get over a person. Over enough time you can run into her without being bothered by it. You don't have to be rude but you don't have to put your cards on the table either.
    "Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." Nietzsche

There are two dilemmas... that rattle the human skull. How do you hold onto someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12