+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to be the bad boy?

How to be the bad boy?

Ok, I'm sick of being the nice guy. Going through about 6 girls in 3 months it has really irritated me and I'm not going to be a doormat anymore. Any of you guys got any advice on how to put these girls in their place and know their role? j/k Seriously I'd like to her some opinions and get some input.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    personally i would have to say the nice guy approach will get you a lot more girls that the asshole type. yes the pretty ones are always stuck with the asshole ones, but have you ever stopped and thought about it? these assholes had to sweep their girls off their feets at one point in their relationships, and how did they do it? only by kissing their asses and acting nice.

about 6 girls in 3 months...take it easy. i think that you're trying way too hard because it doesn't matter how many girls you chase in a short period of time. if they see that you're trying way too hard, they take as if you're desperate just to get into a relationship. on average..6 girls in 3 months is 2 weeks per girl. you have to take the time and "BE" willing to spend quality time to make the girl feel loved and wanted. this is why the bad boys always get the girls. they are wiling to do what it takes to girl the girl to where she wants to be. they take the extra time and effort to make their girls feel special and this is why girls stay with them. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

You cannot be a bad guy when you are a good guy

neither otherwise.

in a relationship, always be your true self.

or your true self will emerge one day and everything backfires
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips

I'd have to agree with Illusional. (btw Illusion i'm xianthius that posted on here long ago.)

The nice guy is much more gratifying that the bad boy. You will get more girls, and more fun girls at that (not the sluts). You'll get girls who like do actually do stuff, like go biking, movies, dinner, partys, local plays, rollerblading etc.

Re: How to be the bad boy?

Originally posted by kdash
    Ok, I'm sick of being the nice guy. Going through about 6 girls in 3 months it has really irritated me and I'm not going to be a doormat anymore. Any of you guys got any advice on how to put these girls in their place and know their role? j/k Seriously I'd like to her some opinions and get some input.
    Yeah, don't suck up to b!tches. Be a Man! And if you've gone through 6 in 3 months that means you're working so keep working.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control