by vangel

My life as you could say was f*** up because of my parents and my life style. I smoke and drink a lot. No body could stop me; not even my parents. My name is Suzan Vang and I’ve been married for 6 years to a wonderful guy name Richard Xiong. We got married young and we both was outgoing. He was the best thing that happen to me since I was born. He treated me with respect and loved me very much. I was so happy and I thanked God each and every day for him. Then one day he just took him away. I never thought once in my life that he could be gone that fast. It started out like this..................

It was like a normal day for us. We loved to go to parties and just hang out with our friends. That night we decided to go out with some of our friends. We went to a club and that’s were it started. We were all having a fun time. All of a sudden, Richard just bent towards the ground. At first I thought that he was just out of breath and he needed a rest so I didn’t really check if anything was wrong. After a couple of minutes he still wasn’t up. I got so worried that I went by him and picked him up. His lip were so purple and he was shaking like crazy. All I could do was stare and cry. I held him in my arms so tight and said, “Hunnie, hold on. I’ll find help.” I grabbed my cell phone and called 911. They were there in a little while. He was rushed to the nearest hospital. I sat in the waiting room hoping he’ll be fine.

Three hours later one of the doctors came out and told me that he wasn’t going to live long. He had cancer and nothing can cure it because it was to short of a notice. He had no longer then a day to live. I didn’t want to except the fact that he was going to be gone from me soon so I sat there and just sat there crying. The doctor told me I could see him in a couple of minutes. After a while I went into his room. I saw him laying there in the hospital bed with a white cover over him made me feel sad that he was going to leave me later on in the day. I sat next to him crying my heart out. I loved him so much. I couldn’t let go of him especially not now. I sat there in silence as he try to open his eyes. He stared at me then he smiled. Tears just kept on coming out then he finally spoke those three words that I will not for get, “I love you!” “I love you too, Richard. We’re going to make it through these bad time. Just say you’re going to be fine.” I stared deep into his eyes as he nodded yes to me. I felt a comfort in my heart. Then he grabbed my hand and kissed it. He closed his eyes and it felt like he left me forever. I knew that was going to be the last time I was going to be with him. I kissed him on the lip and left the room because I couldn’t stand there looking at him just laying there not breathing or moving.

The next morning I woke up not having Richard next to me. I was so sad and lonely because the best thing that was given to me was also taken from me also. A couple days afterward I found out that I was pregnant with his child. I was so upset because this baby wasn’t going to have no father. I was going to get a abortion, but I chose not to because this is something that was from Richard. I kept the baby. Nine months later I had the child. It was a boy and I named It Richard Jr. Xiong in memories of my husband.