+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are some things we do that you hate?

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    @maxmax
    What do you mean "it doesn't happen"? It happens all the time.
    No, that's what I'm saying. Actually getting the reasons for the rejection doesn't happen. At least, very rarely.

Many girls are very fickle anyhow, and in many cases if they did come out with the real reasons they'd look quite silly and shallow.

That isn't to say there aren't legitimate and substantial reasons at times, but we're unlikely to find out.

I've realised that the best thing to do is not to dwell on it.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I hate:
    Women who are drama queens
    Women who think it's OK to expect the guy to pay for everything
    Women who are selfish
    Women who are egotistical
    Women who lie there like a dead fish when you are making love to them
    Women who have no sense of humour
    Women who have unrealistic expectations

Thankfully my GF has none of these faults. That is why she is still my GF.

Besides, people don't look for relationships in bars/nightclubs, do they?

I didn't know we were talking exclusively about r/ships just things guys do that girls hate and vice versa.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I don't think people go into clubs or bars specifically looking for a relationship. A lot of people go in the attempt to socialize and then hopefully develop a foundation to start a relationship with someone. I never went out with the intent of meeting someone. For me it's a byproduct of having a social life. Talking to and getting to know people.

max is right. A lot of the time girls will give you shallow answers because they're less hurtful than the real answers especially when it has to do with physical attraction or personality differences.

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    I didn't know we were talking exclusively about r/ships just things guys do that girls hate and vice versa.
    Yeah, but my point was, how much does personality really count if they're looking just sex... but now that I think about it, it actually matters quite a bit.

A random guy approaches you and extends his hand and says. "hi....I'm so and so...what's your name"? I'd say 70% of women actually think the guy is just being friendly. The thought that he wants to have a date and/or sleep with you doesn't enter thier minds.

This is more a crack up then an annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    A random guy approaches you and extends his hand and says. "hi....I'm so and so...what's your name"? I'd say 70% of women actually think the guy is just being friendly. The thought that he wants to have a date and/or sleep with you doesn't enter thier minds.

This is more a crack up then an annoyance.
    Actually, the more direct a guy is the more of a player we think they are (at least the discerning women). Stereotypically, we're not used to nice, confident men. The confident ones are typically the guys that secretly (or not so) hold a high opinion of themselves to the point they think they can walk up to any girl and score points. Besides, if a guy wants to exude confidence, then he'd better be able to deal with it when I try to knock him off his pedestal. How a guy handles pressure is a great test of character. The weaklings buckle and relent. A sincerely confident man is steadfast and honest.

That's why I hate it when guys use the line, "I'm not like other guys." Even the nice ones say it and it's big letdown when you've invested in a guy turns out to be all talk. Until you've shown me otherwise, I'm gonna play it safe.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Actually, the more direct a guy is the more of a player we think they are (at least the discerning women). Stereotypically, we're not used to nice, confident men. The confident ones are typically the guys that secretly (or not so) hold a high opinion of themselves to the point they think they can walk up to any girl and score points. Besides, if a guy wants to exude confidence, then he'd better be able to deal with it when I try to knock him off his pedestal. How a guy handles pressure is a great test of character. The weaklings buckle and relent. A sincerely confident man is steadfast and honest.

That's why I hate it when guys use the line, "I'm not like other guys." Even the nice ones say it and it's big letdown when you've invested in a guy turns out to be all talk. Until you've shown me otherwise, I'm gonna play it safe.
    All true! Ive usually just make things very quick by saying something like : " Hi...Im Robert.....I have tickets to a Dodger Game next week....would you like to meet me at the ballpark?" Not a whole lot of chit chat....just get it out there. At least Im not hiding my intention

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    All true! Ive usually just make things very quick by saying something like : " Hi...Im Robert.....I have tickets to a Dodger Game next week....would you like to meet me at the ballpark?" Not a whole lot of chit chat....just get it out there. At least Im not hiding my intention
    So, you invite them out the moment after you introduce yourself? I'd probably be a bit wary at such a quick offer. Probably best to put a little conversation in between your greeting and your offer.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    So, you invite them out the moment after you introduce yourself? I'd probably be a bit wary at such a quick offer. Probably best to put a little conversation in between your greeting and your offer.
    No I should backup. I do put some conversation in there but I try to keep it at a minimum. I have to admit, idle chit chat bothers me....I need to work on it. I like it when everyones on the same page
    Last edited by surfhb; 26-07-11 at 10:31 AM.

Toilet paper! LOL!!!!

I can understand the toilet paper thing when we've got our periods. Sadly, that isn't a situation that can really be helped. That's actually one thing that irritates me about other women. Not being respectful about your feminine functions. You ladies and gents have been there when your GF or wife or roommate's left her used tampon sitting in the shower. Ugh. Or leaving tampons exposed in the trash. I hate that sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Well, during a period I wouldn't mind, but most girls just waste toilet paper when they use the bathroom. Sometimes they clog the toilet just by using excess toilet paper! And the worst part is they find a guy to fix it for them.
    Interesting because I've been around a lot more men than women who clog the toilet. I remember one time these stupid teens clogged our toilet at work and it started to flood the bathroom. My busser (a kid in his late teens) comes running up to me with wide eyes. I knew the look and asked, "Oh jeez, what's wrong now?" He explained the situation and exclaimed, "It's like a pool back there!" I quite literally had to go in and plunge the toilet for him. Like, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Well, it's possible for a guy to clog a toilet without using any toilet paper
    Eeeeeew! Well that would be on my list for the OP's question then!
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

One thing I don't like that much is when they think they are not pretty.
    this is what i meant by signature mutilation.

big no no those links are.

kak dala privet.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast