+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: What are some things we do that you hate?

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Lol one is older (and has sent 2 husbands broke with her spending sprees - she is VERY high maintenance, but if they allow that to happen coz they want a trophy wife, then so be it - a shame really, coz both were great guys, but never curbed her spending!!)
    No offence, but she sounds like a nightmare!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate that men (who are fathers) can easily say "I don't care to provide the level of care our child needs" and head off on vacation, or dates, or whatever else they feel like doing, whilst leaving the child's mother entirely responsible for doing it all.

I also hate that (some) will think that throwing money at a problem is the best way to fix it. Kids don't want money. They want to feel loved.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    No offence, but she sounds like a nightmare!
    Lol - she can be at times, but she's my sis, I still love her (just wish the men in her life manned up & took responsibility for their money, instead of letting her drain the bank!)

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I hate that men (who are fathers) can easily say "I don't care to provide the level of care our child needs" and head off on vacation, or dates, or whatever else they feel like doing, whilst leaving the child's mother entirely responsible for doing it all.

I also hate that (some) will think that throwing money at a problem is the best way to fix it. Kids don't want money. They want to feel loved.
    I thought this thread was about what women do to piss men off.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

Sounds like the bastard whose sperm contributed to my coming into this world.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910