+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are some things we do that you hate?

What are some things we do that you hate?

We women hate somethings that our men do and whatnot, so what are some things we do that piss you off, annoy you, or turn you off?

Oh, this is a good one!

I HATE the "hot and cold" game........either you're interested or you're not......I hate girls who play games, being all flirty, and then going cold and trying to make me "jealous" to see if I will chase you, and then ignore me for a week and then blow up my phone with texts when you're looking for attention.

I hate "attention whores", i.e. women who will flirt with me like crazy, while also flirting with lots of other guys, then act like you want me,giving me the "F me" eyes, and then when I flirt back heavily you act like you don't know why I'm doing it.

In other words, I like women who will tell me what the F is going on. A girl knows I'm single, she thinks I'm good looking enough, funny enough, etc. , then LET ME KNOW you're really interested in getting to know me better........if you're not interested, then don't just flirt around just because I'm the only guy in sight at the moment in the office, and then ignore me 5 minutes later.

Game playing.
    Using your vaginas as a means to get what you want..
    Unrealistic expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by redmagnum View Post
    Oh, this is a good one!

I HATE the "hot and cold" game........either you're interested or you're not......I hate girls who play games, being all flirty, and then going cold and trying to make me "jealous" to see if I will chase you, and then ignore me for a week and then blow up my phone with texts when you're looking for attention.

I hate "attention whores", i.e. women who will flirt with me like crazy, while also flirting with lots of other guys, then act like you want me,giving me the "F me" eyes, and then when I flirt back heavily you act like you don't know why I'm doing it.

In other words, I like women who will tell me what the F is going on. A girl knows I'm single, she thinks I'm good looking enough, funny enough, etc. , then LET ME KNOW you're really interested in getting to know me better........if you're not interested, then don't just flirt around just because I'm the only guy in sight at the moment in the office, and then ignore me 5 minutes later.
    Wow feel sorry for you... rest assured we all aren't like this !
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I hate that some (most?) girls bottle up hurt feelings, sometimes for years, and then one day use it against us in an argument. Sometimes we can be insensitive without realising it, and sometimes the hurt feelings are completely misplaced. But if this is not communicated and dealt with, we can not be held responsible for the misunderstanding. And even when we are at fault, I think it is better to talk it over sooner than later, for the sake of the long term relationship.

On a side note, I have two male friends that act like that too. But out of more than thirty friends, I believe they are exceptions. I know many women that do brood in silence, and most male friends I know have an issue with that too.

So, what do you girls hate about us boys?

How a lot of them go for the really attractive girls then wonder why they can't meet anyone with a decent personality that doesn't play games.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I hate that girls avoid telling me the reason why they reject me.

@pisces25
    Is it less likely that really attractive girls have a decent personality?

I hate when a girl is absolutely charming and affectionate, ad the next day, when I want to act in an affectionate way with her, she is suddenly much colder, without any apparent reason.

That complete luck of consistence really kills me, and I am unable to understand them!

When you ask what's wrong, because it's obvious something is wrong ... but then they tell you 'nothing'.

And later you get a kick in the nuts because you stopped asking and should have known what was wrong in the first place.

And then you still don't know what any of it was about :-/
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It doesn't happen. What usually does happen is once they have decided you are not for them, the effort and potentially uncomfortable prospect of telling someone the real reasons why they aren't 'right' just doesn't rank highly among priorities, and is avoided. Sometimes it's probably for the best, but other times having some sincerity helps people move on, and improve themselves, if indeed there are things that need improving or changing.
    Last edited by maxmax; 24-07-11 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Typo

@pisces25
    Not all of course. But a lot of women probably get overlooked (like in a bar/niteclub situation) because they aren't as 'hot' as the woman next to them.

Possibly.

Think about it. We are generally drawn to pretty things. When it comes to really attractive girls, they are used to attention, and they don't even have to work for it.

To the rest of us mere mortals bestowed with average to good looks, the same kind of attention does not necessarily come so easy, at least, not solely as a result of our appearance.

We have to develop other attributes such as personality, charisma, communication, and a whole host of other skills, in order to interact successfully on a social level with others.

With the astoundingly attractive people, guys included, that's not always been necessary, and as such, they've either never had the need, or desire to develop other attributes that define and develop 'personality'.

This is perhaps why many people seem to think they do lack personality; probably because there is truth to that observation with a great deal of people who fit into that attractiveness 'category'.

I hate when you cut your hair really short and think it looks attractive. Down to the shoulders at least please.

If you really want to know I'll tell you.

@maxmax
    What do you mean "it doesn't happen"? It happens all the time. I group vague explanations to that category. Such as "it's complicated".
    What I hate even more is when they avoid rejecting me entirely. If I ask them on a date, they may say, "maybe, I'll think about it" and I'll never see them again. Especially online. I've sent dozens and dozens of messages to girls on a dating site, and they ignore me completely. I find that incredibly rude and I'll never learn what I'm doing wrong!
    It's always worse not to know for me. My stupid mind will always assume the worst.

@pisces25
    Well, that's the situation where girls put themselves when they don't approach guys themselves.
    Of course guys will approach the attractive ones first since they don't know anything about their personality yet.
    Besides, people don't look for relationships in bars/nightclubs, do they?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast