+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What are some things we do that you hate?

Too much makeup is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by jb1111983 View Post
    Too much makeup is scary.
    They generally wear too much make-up in order to hide something. Bad skin, change the shape of their eyes, etc.

Ok, that video was funny.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    Ok, that video was funny.
    She does a bunch of 'em. Look up JennaMarbles on YouTube She's hilarious.

In my expierience the worst thing a woman can do is start flirting with you or messing around when she is yet to break up with her boyfriend, I had a girlfriend about over a year ago, when we first met she basically said to me "Are you a good kisser?" and I, at the time, said "Not really", which sounded better to me than "Never kissed before", apparently begginers luck as I pulled her that night and when we started going out I started to think "Well she cheated on him with me"... "What's to stop her from cheating on me!?" (I would like to point out I didn't know she had a boyfriend when I kissed her, otherwise I wouldn't have lol) so I became very paranoid and scared that she was with other guys etc.

So my major peeve is that you guys tend not to end a relationship before thinking of another one, the only thing that I can't stand lol

Flakiness is my number one annoyance. Seriously, if you agree to go on a date, at least show up.
    Don't give me the "I have homework" on a Friday night excuse, or "my grandmother's dog is on fire, sorry."
    You're not sorry. I suspect the real reason is usually "I met another guy I like better." If that's the case, just come right out and say it. It's ok, I can handle it. I've got plenty of other women I can call.

But from the ladies out there, I'd like to know the real reasons that you flake on guys. It would help me with pre-screening.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    You ladies and gents have been there when your GF or wife or roommate's left her used tampon sitting in the shower. Ugh. Or leaving tampons exposed in the trash.
    Really? I have never seen this kind of thing. Cleanliness next to godliness....
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    6. Expressing desire through indirect statements. (Brr, it's cold in here = Turn the AC off.)
    You know, this is a male training ploy tho. I learned to make direct statements. That lead to "So, why mention it at all? Just do it. Same amount of work."

I think there's a distinct difference in how M-F view communication.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Really? I have never seen this kind of thing. Cleanliness next to godliness....
    One of the worst duties I ever had when I was in the Army was getting put on the detail to clean the female's latrine. Friggin' women are NASTY. I thought guys were bad, but hoooooo boy!

In defense of my wife, she's quite good about her feminine hygiene products. My ex wasn't though.

Yeah....women can be just as bad.... Or worse slobs.

I was a cameraman on a womens surf film shot in Indonesia. A week hanging with these girls was making, even me, blush! You wouldn't believe some of the shit coming out of thier mouths. Seriously Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    When you ask what's wrong, because it's obvious something is wrong ... but then they tell you 'nothing'.

And later you get a kick in the nuts because you stopped asking and should have known what was wrong in the first place.

And then you still don't know what any of it was about :-/
    OH C'mon! you already know what's wrong!
    It hurts a lot when you shout and yell for no good reason! and in the next 5 minutes you start asking "what's wrong?" and expect to get an answer other than "nothing"
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    I was a cameraman on a womens surf film shot in Indonesia.
    Lucky you. Jealous !!
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    Nope, guys can't read minds. That's one of the things women hate about us, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    When you ask what's wrong, because it's obvious something is wrong ... but then they tell you 'nothing'.
    Is it something I said?

Last edited by Jolicoeur; 28-07-11 at 06:37 PM.

It hurts a lot when you shout and yell for no good reason! and in the next 5 minutes you start asking "what's wrong?" and expect to get an answer other than "nothing"
    No... YOU think we ought to know what's wrong. Not telling us, then getting angry about us not doing anything about it is not just counter-productive, but stupid.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast