+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Female G-Spot

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    what is ejaculated after massage of the skenes gland (from me anyway) is clear and it has no urine smell to it. When the g-spot is massaged, it produces a very intense orgasm sometimes including squirting and sometimes not. Those woman who have never been with a man that can get you to orgasm from g-spot stimulation, My condolences.
    In my opinion, some women may be better off with the healing power of O. It could be complementary with full body massage. Think we can convince a girl friend with benefits or two to give it a try?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    No, I just looked at Wicki because you said you got from Wicki that it was mostly urine, when I know from personal eperience that it's not mostly urine or it would have the odor of urine, which it does not. It actually has no odor.

You might find this interesting though.

[url=http://www.oprah.com/relationships/Dr-Laura-Berman-on-Female-Ejaculation-Video]Dr. Laura Berman on Female Ejaculation - Video - Oprah.com[/url]
    It was interesting. I would sure like to see the study she is referring to.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well there's definitely something there that feels pretty damn good when touched :p

Any chicks want to help me go spelunking to see if I can discover a g-spot?

Oh it's definitely there....just rarely discovered

hahaha well posted!

I've found it before but haven't quite found the right way to caress it lol and in the heat of the moment isn't the time to say "hold on babe I wanna test something".... now the clitoris thats another story, I don't see how so many guys have a problem finding it, maybe my handicap is actually an advantage. I was tongue tied as a child and had it cut but as a result I have very short tongue so when going down I have to get right up in there but I have no problem finding it haha. Last time I saw my wife (long distance) she hadn't pleased herself in a month since I had last seen her and all it took was 30 seconds down there haha.

Little late here. Was going to draw out a treasure map before I responded...then I forgot. Some chicks respond orgasmically to the G-spot (woo-hoo!) others just tell you to stop because they have to pee. (boooooo!!!) It is not a myth, it is most definitely there. The only problem is, if it takes them awhile to respond, your finger is going to feel like it is going to fall off. The little bugger can be hard to exactly pinpoint sometimes...all women are made differently.

It's not like aliens or area 51. If the g-spot did not exist, we wouldn't see articles, sex therapists talking about it and especially so many products dedicated to the [URL="http://www.theadulttoyshoppe.com/vibrators-for-women/g-spot-vibrators/"]female's big G[/URL] if it were a myth. The truth is that some women don't know about it becuase it's NOT way up inside the vagina. Guys when fingering a girl get up there way to far. It's only about 1-2 inches inside and for some god-known reason guys seem to think they need to stuff their fingers up to the knuckles to reach the g-spot then what happens next? The woman totally fakes it to make the guy feel good but in truth it feels like someone is poking around in there and she gets no pleasure from it at all.

If you do it right, and again that's 1-2 inches inside then you can find the REAL spot and she will actually enjoy it. For the ladies, it's easy to find your own since you only need to insert your finger to the first knuckle bone. Try it and then come back and tell me what you think of the g-soot myth now!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySam View Post
    It's not like aliens or area 51. If the g-spot did not exist, we wouldn't see articles, sex therapists talking about it and especially so many products dedicated to the [URL="http://www.theadulttoyshoppe.com/vibrators-for-women/g-spot-vibrators/"]female's big G[/URL] if it were a myth.
    Please tell me the page number in the anatomy book in which you are finding the G spot. And which edition of the book you are using, of course. I like to be up-to-the-minute with regards to my practice.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i think i'm gonna start a g-spot hunting service for all you ladies.

pay me 100 bucks and i'll spend a couple of hours locating your personal g-spot. if after 2 hours, I can't find it, full refund !!

special limited time offer for love gurus here : 50% off - 50 bucks only.

so vash, would you be the first to go ?

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySam View Post
    If the g-spot did not exist, we wouldn't see articles, sex therapists talking about it and especially so many products dedicated to the [URL="http://www.theadulttoyshoppe.com/vibrators-for-women/g-spot-vibrators/"]female's big G[/URL] if it were a myth.
    and so by the same logic, santa is real !!

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    and so by the same logic, santa is real !!
    You mean he's not?!

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    You mean he's not?!
    no kiddo, it wasn't santa kissing your mummy. and it wasn't candy cane that she was sucking on. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    no kiddo, it wasn't santa kissing your mummy. And it wasn't candy cane that she was sucking on. Sorry

...lmao!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast