+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Female G-Spot

Female G-Spot

OK ... so the debate is still out there.

Is there such a thing as a female g-spot, or is it just psychological?
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I would be happy to help chicks discover their g-spot.

Yes it's there. There's a little sign inside that points to it. lol.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I think a lot of guys still need to develop their relationship with the clitoris first.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The mythological "G-spot" doesn't appear in any anatomy book I've ever seen.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    The mythological "G-spot" doesn't appear in any anatomy book I've ever seen.
    That's because the anatomy books were written by men who can't find it and won't stop for directions!

It should appear in books about sex. But it certainly won't appear in any high school anatomy texts, and likely not medical school anatomy books.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

There are still a lot of anatomists who say that it isn't really clear that such a thing exists. And they should know via dissections etc.

Still, the spot is definitely doing something for some, but not so much for others.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    But it certainly won't appear in any high school anatomy texts, and likely not medical school anatomy books.
    If it's a confirmed part of the anatomy, it should appear in an anatomy book, especially ones used in medicine, don't you think? The clitoris is in all anatomy books, and it serves no purpose other than pleasure, so why would the G spot be different?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If it's a confirmed part of the anatomy, it should appear in an anatomy book, especially ones used in medicine, don't you think? The clitoris is in all anatomy books, and it serves no purpose other than pleasure, so why would the G spot be different?
    Because people persist in believing urban legends. I think they want there to be a big "mystery" as to why they're ineffective in bed.

not that I'm saying bulrush is - how the hell would I know?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Because people persist in believing urban legends. I think they want there to be a big "mystery" as to why they're ineffective in bed.

not that I'm saying bulrush is - how the hell would I know?
    HAHAHAHAHA!! This got a lol out of me that made my son ask "what's funny mum?"
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

isn't the g-spot just a collection of highly concentrated nerve endings thus giving a better chance of yielding an orgasm when stimulated (as opposed to other areas in the vagina)? i believe that in this sense it exists but it's not like the clitoris, which is an anatomical structure by itself

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by fun2bwith45 View Post
    isn't the g-spot just a collection of highly concentrated nerve endings thus giving a better chance of yielding an orgasm when stimulated (as opposed to other areas in the vagina)? i believe that in this sense it exists but it's not like the clitoris, which is an anatomical structure by itself
    Other nerves appear in anatomy books.

The G spot is the "skenes gland." It's there and if you're lucky enough to get with a man that knows how to massage it, you (as in you gals) will experience squirting while having an amazing orgasm. It's a different O then what I get from clitoris stimulation.

It's about two inches into the vagina on the upper wall guys. You'll feel a rough patch. Quickly massage that with a come hither motion while using two fingers. Hopefully your woman will respond. Make sure she's fully aroused and totally lubricated first.

Have fun!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Is that what that is?! Wow. I've known about that spot on me for ... well, I discovered it myself a looong time ago. I actually knew about that spot before I knew what and where my clitoris is. You really do learn something new everyday.
    This also explains why clitoral contact does nothing (well very little) for me. I was stimulating my own g spot years before I lost my virginity. Ha! Interesting.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    I would be happy to help chicks discover their g-spot.
    Maybe you should put that on your crazy rap sheet.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast