+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Attached with attitude

Attached with attitude

I have been with my partner for nearly 2 years and I absolutely adore him. We pretty much hit it of straight away while also arguing a fair bit within out first year mainly because of my attitude. Within the last 9 months I have greatly improved and he says that he has noticed it. There has been 3 times over the last 6 months where I have slipped up and got angry over something that I could have controlled but I was drinking. It has up setted him but understands that he un meaningly sets me of.

Anyways he tells me loves me all the time, he does nice things for me but at the same time I feel as if he's getting sick of me. I know I can be stubborn but I also know I can improve myself for the better but told him I need his patience. He told me doesn't know if he can wait for that to happen but we are still together.

I just want to prepare myself for this relationship to go either way. The hard thing is I'm so in love with him that I can't stand the thought of being without him. What hurts more I know if we did end it he would be able to deal with it better then me cuz it's just the kind of person he is. How do you emotionally detached yourself from someone you love and are still seeing?
    [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Sharz[/COLOR]

The question is do you want to change the things you say are causing problems? Because if you do, then take steps to make that happen. Go to therapy. See a doctor. Read up on self-help books. Etc.

If you don't want to take steps to change things, then you just have to realize that the two of you are different people with different ideas and personalities. And not all personalities match up well for relationships.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!