+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My gf won't have sex with me - lesbian

My gf won't have sex with me - lesbian

I've been with my gf for a year. We've known each other for six years now before she asked me out. My gf won't have sex with me and she recently told me it's because I'm "fat" and she gets "disgusted" just thinking about it. This obviously hurt me. I've been on a weight loss journey for about 10 months. When she asked me out I weight around 210 lbs or around there. I am now in my 150s lbs. She says she's waiting for me to lose more weight. She wants me to weight 100 lbs.
    She's 5'8 and weights 138 lbs.

I'm confused, hurt, and sad. I don't feel comfortable with myself. I feel ugly, fat, and disgusting. She does hold my hand sometimes like when we're in the car. She kisses me, well "peck" kisses because she doesn't like to make out. She doesn't let me do anything to her. She says she's the type that likes to satisfy others, but doesn't like others touching her like that.

Am I being overdramatic. :( i've lost so much weight I thought she will accept me for who I am. Turns out she's just waiting for me to be skinny. I'm confused. why would she ask me out if she doesn't like "fat girls"? She doesn't want to break up with me. It was okay not having sex at first, but now it's getting to me. My self-esteem has dropped despite the fact that I get compliments all the time because I lost weight.

I feel like if she doesn't accept me for me right now she doesn't deserve me when I reach my weight loss goal. She says she can't help that she doesn't like fat girls and to just wait and everything will change when I get skinny. :(

... O.o ...

I feel like if she doesn't accept me for me right now she doesn't deserve me.
    I'll say.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

How tall are you? Because if you are 5 feet tall and weigh 100lbs then it's not quite the same as being 6 feet tall and weighing 100lbs.

Dump the bitch because it's not about your weight.....she is just not going to put out ever, she is using you for money or something. Why would you want to be with someone that says things like how disgusting you look? Do you have that much low self worth? No vagaina is worth that much bull s hit!

She is stupid girl. You should lose weight, f*ck her and break up with her. Sorry. But I hate this type of people.
    this is what i meant by signature mutilation.

big no no those links are.

kak dala privet.

Ok. Sounds like your partner is manipulating you. At 150lbs you are just a little heavy, not "fat". You didn't post your height so I can't be sure. But asking you to go down to 100lbs is BS. That is far too skinny. That's unhealthy.

She sounds like an awful person trying to force you to fulfill her anorexic fantasy.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Why did she ask you out in the first place if she doesn't like big women? That makes no sense. And hurting someone has nothing to do with love. I am sure you can do better then that.

Sounds to me that she's only with you to boost her own self-esteem. This girl is very wrong for you and will only hurt you more. It is time for you to move on and let her go, because you honestly don't deserve to be treated this way.
    Wasn't aware, meant for the best, ignorance is no excuse, but neither is insolence - a polite pm would have sufficed

Good for you for losing weight! You shouldn't let this bitch get you down, you're clearly in control of your life and weight, and have done amazing things. I can't imagine losing 60 lbs!

Quote Originally Posted by repairheaven View Post
    My gf won't have sex with me and she recently told me it's because I'm "fat" and she gets "disgusted" just thinking about it.
    Then why oh why are you two still together?

You already have image problems and insecurities, and all she is doing is adding to that by insulting and rejecting you.

Whatever happened to being supportive and encouraging?

She sounds like a bitch.

Get rid of her.

She doesn't deserve to be with anyone, not with that attitude.

You are what you are, and although you are on a journey to losing weight, why should she be there at the end of that journey when you're slim, sexy and gorgeous when all she has done is put you down?
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I would never say something that hurtful to someone I really loved.

My gf won't have sex with me and she recently told me it's because I'm "fat" and she gets "disgusted" just thinking about it.
    Your gf is an insensitive dog. Get rid of her. What do you get out of it anyway? I date my girlfriends because I like them, not because they "disgust" me. And no one is perfect, and neither am I.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)