+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I hang out with her?

Should I hang out with her?

So quick question:

There was this girl I knew in high school who I kinda liked and she kinda liked me. But we never really hung out and then we graduated and I went off to college and never saw her again.

I had a g/f thru college so I never talked to this girl. My g/f and I broke up a couple months ago and I started talking to this girl I used to like a long time ago. It's been nice talking to her and we've gotten to the point where it might be cool to hang out sometime.

The problem is that I'm moving about 700 miles away in a couple weeks and have no chance of any serious relationship with her. I don't want to lead her on or lead myself on even though right now it's purely just friends type stuff. I kinda want to hang out with her because I haven't seen her in so long and to build my confidence in hanging out with girls (i haven't done much of this since i've been in a steady relationship for awhile).

So, should I just go for it and see a movie with her or something? Should I just not worry about what happens? Or should I prevent leading her or myself on only to leave in a couple weeks.

thanks for any advice!

right now it's purely just friends type stuff.
    So just keep it that way? Why can't you just spend time with her as a friend? Two old friends getting together to catch up, and whatever.

Yes, hang out with her. Go.

life is too short. hang out with her