+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Am I ugly???

Neck beards look great on guys that have some girth.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Neck beards look great on guys that have some girth.
    I take it you say 'girth' you mean with regards to their neck ... otherwise that totally wouldn't make any sense, not to me anyhow.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I like chunk I mean girthie guys. I like the look.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I like chunk I mean girthie guys. I like the look.
    Lumberjack types? But with better dress sense?
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I lean towards outdoors type, construction worker, masculine type........I hate metro sexual ew!

Ill pick a guy with a pick up truck over an Audi any day. I already have money, I wouldn't need to look for it.

here and there, but I'm a southern girl(Tennessee, baby!!)
    You're not ugly. I agree with the others, just tidy up a little bit =] Your personality, from what I see, is pretty awesome...definitely someone I could be friends with.

best of luck =]

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by JfnL View Post
    Thanks for the advice here guys, I will try to answer everything, lol.

Smackie: I only meant to see if I feel different or notice any positive changes after 2 weeks, I would love to do it for longer, but, if I can use my time at my mates to start the routine, then, that will be good too, lol. And that advice is really good, I will hold onto that, thanks! x

rafterman: Thanks, I want to feel better about myself, but, my mate took a pic of me yesterday and it was absolutely DISGUSTING, I think once I get the weight dropped then work on my hair and my look etc, I'll feel ALOT better about myself

sadie_genie: I know that, have had a few girlfriends whom I loved alot, and am in love at the moment, the girl doesn't love me, but, ah well lmao, I know I will find someone no matter what I look like, but, I wouldn't want them to have to go out with someone who looks like what I do now lmao

redmagnum: Scottish my friend, Scottish, my accent is nowhere near sexy, a few Scottish girls like the fact my voice is quite deep, but, doubt the American Lasses will be into it haha

Bo: Aye that's how I want to do it: Weight, Hair, Look in that order lol, and the reason I didn't put any expression into it, is, that's what I look like overall, if I added anyl expressions, then you wouldn't be able to tell how I usually look lol

Smackie again: I doubt that would suit me, plus, my hair is alot longer than his, I was wanting to get it like short short once I lose the weight lol
    I think an easier way to lose weight would be to incorporate some kind of fun activity as well as in hiking, swimming, sports...not sure if anyone has mentioned it. And i would say go for a short short hair cut. It will prob change if you lose weight but you have a round shaped face and i don't think longer hair works on ya.
    Last edited by Bo; 07-08-11 at 06:01 PM.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

If you're asking yourself this question it's because of lack of confidence. You shouldn't worry about it. Maybe you could do a few things to improve you're appearance slightly but it really shouldn't be a concern. Work on you're inner game and you won't have to worry about you're looks because you will be more confident which is what women really like. Look around you and you will see that very often a guy who most would see as not overly attractive is with a beautiful girl. It's because he showed her he was a man and made her feel like a woman which is what really matters.

You aren't ugly at all! You have lovely eyes just maybe neaten up a little? Anyway, it's personality that counts, I can't say it enough.

There's no such thing as ugly, just low self esteem.

Quote Originally Posted by JfnL View Post
    Well I'm a bit dumb, I mean, my grammar is good, I have decent general knowlage and am talented in artistic areas, but, I'm generally immature and, well, stupid, I doubt I'm mean, I got a very bad deal when I was younger and would not wish it on anyone, so Dumb, but, not mean.

And I want to know if there is anything I could do to improve my appearance, as, I would not want a girl to date me for my personality when I look like some form of sea mammal y'know? I'd like to put in the effort if I can, lol.
    Well here's the problem man. Stop thinking you're stupid/immature.. If you really think you are then work on improvement in that area. Start reading more and become educated. It sounds to me like you lack confidence, and trust me, confidence and having a backbone is the SEXIEST attribute a man can possess. I went through some very awkward teenage years in junior high, and highschool. It was really tough not having a strong father figure in my life, so I never got to have those father to son talks.

As for appearance, Definitely cut the hair. Go out shopping and get some nice clothes. Nice clothing shows having a high value of yourself. If you have trouble in the style department, find a good friend who's a girl to help you out, or if you have a stylish guy friend.

I went through the same stages as you man, I always thought I was ugly, always had my head down, would never even talk to girls because I didn't feel like getting shot down.. The girls who I would talk to would be low value and just drag me into their personal drama. But eventually I started reading a lot of self-help material geared toward men, I started people watching at places like the mall, cities, shopping centers, and started to pick up on the psychology of attraction. You just gotta tell yourself "Okay, I rule, I'm a ton of fun to be around, and any girl that doesn't think this way is just going to lose out on someone as great as me" and stop putting girls on a pedestal. There are plenty of women around and if you put them on a pedestal they will see you as below them and not be attracted to you, if you come across a really low class girl she'll probably try to use you too.. But still calling you a "friend".

I agree with everyone else, get a different hairstyle. Some facial hair can be sexy (to me anyway) if maintained the right way for your face shape. Also remember confidence is key! Girls can tell when a guy is confident and that makes him even more desirable. Just don't be cocky.

cut the hair., Trust me.

Someoneīs smile is the first thing I notice, it makes them look confident and fun to be with. Thatīs the only thing you should change

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234