+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am I ugly???

Looked into a gym plan today, may move in with my mate so that I will kick my unhealthy foods, live off of bran flakes and grilled chicken for a while haha, also will help me control my portions, going to try it for 2 weeks and see how it turns out, if I see any difference lol

It takes more than 2 weeks....if you stick with it, you will see results in 6 weeks. Stay away from the scale, get them to do your body measurements at the gym. Keep track of your size not your weight. When you gain muscle you will put on weight because muscle is heavier than fat so what you see on the scale will be deceiving. And no eating after 8pm. Eat 6 small meals through out the day instead of 3 bigger ones....this will prevent those hunger pains. Eat unlimited amounts of fruits and vegetables and drink 2 liters of water......drink, not sip..

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It takes more than 2 weeks....if you stick with it, you will see results in 6 weeks. Stay away from the scale, get them to do your body measurements at the gym. Keep track of your size not your weight. When you gain muscle you will put on weight because muscle is heavier than fat so what you see on the scale will be deceiving. And no eating after 8pm. Eat 6 small meals through out the day instead of 3 bigger ones....this will prevent those hunger pains. Eat unlimited amounts of fruits and vegetables and drink 2 liters of water......drink, not sip..
    Thats good advice. Nailed it. And mate your not ugly. If you feel good about yourself,other people will too. You have potential. Dont sweat it.

sadie_genie Guest
    Don't worry. Ugly people can find love too.

I can't tell what flag that is, but come to the US, where women love men with "cool foreign accents".

I have seen guys FAR FAR FAR uglier than you with smokin' hot girlfriends...........don't worry about it!

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I would say lose weight, definitely cut the hair but the biggest of all you kind of have an expressionless look on your face. Guys who look like they are happy and cheerful are always more attractive than those who don't. I don't think you're ugly and honestly i actually don't mind some face stubble as long as it's not long and too scuffy. You need a new hair cut and not just a hair cut, some style would really help. That whole hair parted down the middle really has to go!
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Ya I suggested he have it like this

Thanks for the advice here guys, I will try to answer everything, lol.

Smackie: I only meant to see if I feel different or notice any positive changes after 2 weeks, I would love to do it for longer, but, if I can use my time at my mates to start the routine, then, that will be good too, lol. And that advice is really good, I will hold onto that, thanks! x

rafterman: Thanks, I want to feel better about myself, but, my mate took a pic of me yesterday and it was absolutely DISGUSTING, I think once I get the weight dropped then work on my hair and my look etc, I'll feel ALOT better about myself

sadie_genie: I know that, have had a few girlfriends whom I loved alot, and am in love at the moment, the girl doesn't love me, but, ah well lmao, I know I will find someone no matter what I look like, but, I wouldn't want them to have to go out with someone who looks like what I do now lmao

redmagnum: Scottish my friend, Scottish, my accent is nowhere near sexy, a few Scottish girls like the fact my voice is quite deep, but, doubt the American Lasses will be into it haha

Bo: Aye that's how I want to do it: Weight, Hair, Look in that order lol, and the reason I didn't put any expression into it, is, that's what I look like overall, if I added anyl expressions, then you wouldn't be able to tell how I usually look lol

Smackie again: I doubt that would suit me, plus, my hair is alot longer than his, I was wanting to get it like short short once I lose the weight lol
    figure_9.0@hotmail.co.uk

I dunno, nice tussled hair is sexy you know....just have to use the right hair product. There is nothing wrong with experimenting.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JfnL View Post

sadie_genie: I know that, have had a few girlfriends whom I loved alot, and am in love at the moment, the girl doesn't love me, but, ah well lmao, I know I will find someone no matter what I look like, but, I wouldn't want them to have to go out with someone who looks like what I do now lmao
    It is good that you are honest to yourself instead of moping around about it. If you are obese, losing some weight will also be better for your health. And the haircut advice from smackie is good. Changing your weight is no small matter though. So, do as much you can to lose the weight but don't torture yourself because genetics play a huge part too. It is about the whole package, so if you can't lose all the weight you wanted to, don't stress over it because you can make it up with other things. For one, you are honest and humble from what I can tell from your post.

Sean Connery and Ewan McGregor are Scottish!

Trust me, LOTS of women here would go nuts for a Scottish guy!

Sadie: Thanks, I don't see the point in lying over the internet is all, not as if I'm going to meet any of you, plus to get any kind of honest advice, I have to be honest, I do tell a wee lie here and there, but, that's usually just to make conversation and it's never a damaging thing, but, I still hope I can lose most of this weight as my brother and Dad are both slightly overweight and I am VERY overweight at the moment, unemployment + soda addiction = very big boy lol and obesity causes depression which is kicking my ass very badly also, so I am desperate to drop 10 inches off of my waist ASAP lol

Magnum: Aye, but, they got the looks aswell lol, plus I have a Strong and sometime Posh Scottish accent that makes me sound like I'm serious all the time, even when I'm joking, so it may not be good for ye old chat up lines lol, hoping to move to Florida next year though, I have to get over this girl and I want to work in Flordia and join FCW training so, never know, my accent could play a decent part in getting a nice girlfriend American girls have awesome accents (most of the ones I've met anyway)
    figure_9.0@hotmail.co.uk

Cut your hair. Hit the gym. And be confident.

you have great eyes and nice lips! but i agree you need a hair cut that will flatter you face. and im a facial hair kinda girl so maybe growing and mustache and gotee would compliment your looks. good luck to you!

I like this picture, its like a blast from the past for me, I used to be overweight, so I used long hair and a goatee to cover as much of my face as I could. I lost weight, trimmed my hair back (like the Owen Wilson pics) but then when I regained confidence, I shortened it right up, but kept the goatee because it always got postive feedback.

Also, from my perspective, either shave daily or grow out your facial hair, its not thick or dark enough for the rugged look, its too thin and having a thin shadow looks scrubby.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast