+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am I ugly???

Oh wow i can't see the picture at all to give opinion? lol, it shows a frog's picture :S.

It's not about looking good, it's about looking your best. In that photo you come across as unkempt, unmotivated, and your eyes scream "I'm a loser and I just don't care anymore." Go out and get some sun. Buy a gym membership and get a friend to promise he will punch you--hard--if you don't go there and run on the treadmill for at least 30 minutes every day. Get a haircut and some stylish clothes. Ask a gay or female friend to help you out with that. The self-esteem boost just from wearing nicer clothes will help tremendously. When you go outside, walk around with a cocky stride and stick your chest out. Believe that you own the sidewalk, even if you don't. Stop posting self-pitying rants on forums, and instead frame yourself as a successful, highly motivated man who is devoted to self-improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I'd hit that.....
    Haha, good to know lol and thanks for the advice, will get a shave, buy a gym membership and update you all next month, want to lose the weight before I get a haircut lol x

I know long hair is hard to let go of so just get an inch or two off, styled and get some advice on hair product from the stylist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    Oh wow i can't see the picture at all to give opinion? lol, it shows a frog's picture :S.
    Would'nt expect you to find a round eye attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    This may work lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by JfnL View Post
    I WANT to know every flaw!
    Okay.

As others have said, you need a haircut. Your face should be clean-shaven at all times because your facial hair looks like it doesn't grow in thick and luxurious like Tom Selleck's. Sparse, wispy goatees are not a good look. Your skin has some blemishes and it's got kind of a gray, pasty hue (from the flash, I know, but still.) You could use some more sun. Your eyebrows are a bit thick and heavy-looking, like they're weighing down your eyes. If you're interested in grooming them, I would suggest going to a salon to get them done by a preferably gay man. Don't try this yourself for the first time.

You do have nice eyes, though you look sleepy. When taking photos or trying to look attractive, or whatever, try lifting your eyebrows slightly and opening your eyes a bit more. Not enough to be noticeable to others, just enough to make you look not bored. I have the same problem with my eyes. Heavy lids.

Why are you waiting until you lose weight to cut your hair? I can think of only one reason, so what I'm about to write is very harsh. Skip the rest of this paragraph if you don't want to have your feelings possibly hurt. Your long hair does not hide your fat face. It just looks bad. There, I said it, and it was mean, and I'm really sorry, okay?

Anyway, a good haircut can make you feel like a million bucks and might encourage you to lose the weight. If you're feeling good, you'll want to do good things for yourself, like workout or eat well or get some sun everyday, no?

Seriously, you're not a lost cause and you're not ugly. If I were meeting you in person, I wouldn't even notice most of these things. You asked for people to point out your flaws, though. Ballsy. Hope it helps.

cut some hair off and shave, maybe keep some faical hair like a gotee or somthing, and if you wanna keep the hair longer at least push it back behind your ears. I wouldnt even say go to the gym but in stead before you do that might want to work on a diet or change small habbits, going to the gym with out any real direction could just get your self esteem down. im not gonna tell you want you need to do, gotta figure that out on your own, but you will need to make some small changes. I had long hair like that once...i shaved my head people noticed me like no tomorrow. add a new diet in there and a work out 20-30 mins a day and you will feel like a different person...in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Why are you waiting until you lose weight to cut your hair? I can think of only one reason, so what I'm about to write is very harsh. Skip the rest of this paragraph if you don't want to have your feelings possibly hurt. Your long hair does not hide your fat face. It just looks bad. There, I said it, and it was mean, and I'm really sorry, okay?

Anyway, a good haircut can make you feel like a million bucks and might encourage you to lose the weight.
    Haha, n'ah not for that, my face isn't EPICALLY fat, my chin is, but, there is no way to hide that. It's the fat guy back neck that I am hiding lol, it's really bad, I can feel it like lmao

and this IS my hair cut, it used to be WAY longer, like, almost to my ass in length! :O I wanted a change so I went to the mirror and cut it, I got alot of compliments for it at first, so I know it is a good feeling, I will have a go at getting my hair cut to a length where it's still thick, but, I can do something with it lol

The eyebrow thing has bothered me for ages, I feel like an owl, I DO want to start in the Wrestling industry and alot of the guys get stuff like that done, I don't want to start trying to be like good looking untill I lose the weight, I can't be fat and sexy like lmao

This is all GREAT help guys, thank you so much, I have started on a diet and am getting my gym membership soon! I will give yous an update when I decide to try and make a go at this haircut and the other stuff!

Thanks!

To change to the shape of your face you need to wear your hair over your forehead...kinda messy swept off to the side. The way you have it now makes your eye slope down, and it directs your eye to your forehead not your eyes. wear it like this...

wear your hair like this....

wear your hair like this

You have too much forehead and it makes your eyes slope down......just get a stylist to work it for you.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by JfnL View Post
    Haha, good to know lol and thanks for the advice, will get a shave, buy a gym membership and update you all next month, want to lose the weight before I get a haircut lol x
    If you want to lose weight, your diet is going to be about 80-90% of it. Make sure you're counting everything you're eating.

Quote Originally Posted by hurtsoul80 View Post
    I couldn't agree more. First lose weight and then hit the gym. And don't do aerobic, but weigth training. Its easier to lose weight that way.

Finally just wanted to say; Imagine yourself in a few months, your blue eyes, a bit unshaven face, a nasty hair-cut, smart clothing and a nice attitude. Women will get wet just by looking at you.
    Haha, I doubt I'll ever be THAT good looking, but, as long as I feel good enough for a girl to want to go out with me, I've had a few georgous girlfriends and it always ended bad, so, mabye if I'm good looking too, things might be cool

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast