+ Follow This Topic

Thread: invite to his house for sex

invite to his house for sex

Hi

I have had 2 dates with this guy and he lives about 3 hours drive away. both dates, he came to see me and he had been staying at a friends also live in the same city. he recently invited me round to his for the weekend.

i dont know if i should go...

does he just want sex? or does he want more?

Quote Originally Posted by emily25 View Post
    Hi

I have had 2 dates with this guy and he lives about 3 hours drive away. both dates, he came to see me and he had been staying at a friends also live in the same city. he recently invited me round to his for the weekend.

i dont know if i should go...

does he just want sex? or does he want more?
    We can't know. We can't read minds. Neither have you told anything at all that would indicate either way.
    Except that you've had 2 dates, which is better than 1 or 0 (better in regards of likelyhood for wanting a relationship). And he's getting through quite some effort considering you live that far away.
    Also, the fact that he does want sex means that it's more likely that he wants a relationship too. I mean who would want to have a relationship with someone they didn't desire sexually?

Way too little information to give good advice here, sorry. I will say though that 3 hours is a pretty good distance for just a booty call. Why don't you find other accomodations for yourself when you go to see him, even if it is a hotel room or something? That way you won't feel pressure about sex.

Why don't you two meet half way and spend the day together?

If you want to provide more info, it would help with the advice you get.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

His place better be worth the drive if you do go. 3 hours? Would dating even work if he was living 3 hours away? Maybe this one isn't such a good idea. A 3-hour drive is a lot for some guy you barely know, who is already inviting you to stay at his place.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    His place better be worth the drive if you do go. 3 hours? Would dating even work if he was living 3 hours away? Maybe this one isn't such a good idea. A 3-hour drive is a lot for some guy you barely know, who is already inviting you to stay at his place.
    This. You're concentrating too much on the sex part and not the big picture.

If you want to **** him, do it. If you want a relationship, you have a lot more to think about.

I doubt he's going to want to waste anymore time with you, if you're not ready to get down by this point. He definitely won't want to continue travelling 3 hours for blue balls, I can assure you of that.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 29-07-11 at 10:40 AM.

It's the 3rd date. He has already made the effort to drive 3 hours to see you, twice.
    It's your turn now. Yes, he is definitely inviting you to his place for sex (and possibly more, but as others said we can't know for sure).
    If you try to ask him to meet half-way, that's a cop-out. It's highly unlikely that a guy would pursue a woman living three hours away for JUST a FWB relationship. If you're attracted to him, go for it!

thanks for the post guys...

well, i suggested meeting half way, he said its my turn now since he came up twice. then he asked, why? do you not want to come and see me?

i think hes a nice guy and the 2 dates we ve had were nice. i just dont know if hes just inviting me over to his for the weekend because he wants to get to know me more/ interested in me or just get me in bed.

sigh

i just dont know if hes just inviting me over to his for the weekend because he wants to get to know me more/ interested in me or just get me in bed.
    It's probably both.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Yeah.... Why is this so confusing? He definitely wants sex but it probably both. All the cards are in your hand so either raise or or call.

on the 2nd date, he also bought me a present :S

i ve never had any guys buying me presents on just 2nd date

on the 2nd date, he also bought me a present :S

i ve never had any guys buying me presents on just 2nd date
    He sounds nice... you dont seem interested.. dont lead him on

Tell him you're not interested, then proceed to eat broken glass.

i m not not interested.... i m just a little "put off" by how forward he is?!

You're put off by the fact that he wants you to make the drive, since he's already done it twice? He hasn't been sexually forward with you at all, that's why you're here trying to figure out what his intentions are you dumb bitch. I try to stay away from personal attacks but you are one of the types of people I hate most.

Clearly, you're not that interested. I think you just like the attention.