+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She says " He Gives Me Butterflies!"

She says " He Gives Me Butterflies!"

last night one of my friends was tellin' us about that guy she's fallin' in love with, she says he gives her butterflies everytime she seas him!

I've never had that feeling before!
    what does it feel like?
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Like butterflies.

The day I met my ex I walked past him sitting where I used to hang out a lot. I got about a metre past him and suddenly stopped. I had this overwhelming feeling that to not go back and talk to him would be the death of me. Being a dramatic teenager, I went back and bludged a smoke off him. We were together a week later. 3 days after that I was kicked out of where I was living. He offered for me to move in. Within a fortnight a mutual friend (who was instrumental in us getting together so quickly) died of, what was referred to as an OD. He was actually poisoned by his 'friends', not intentionally but because there weren't enough drugs to go round and they decided to cut it with washing powder. If I hadn't been with my ex, I would have been around those people that day, also looking to get high. Scared the crap out of me.

Don't know why I told that story.....
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Like butterflies.

The day I met my ex I walked past him sitting where I used to hang out a lot. I got about a metre past him and suddenly stopped. I had this overwhelming feeling that to not go back and talk to him would be the death of me. Being a dramatic teenager, I went back and bludged a smoke off him. We were together a week later. 3 days after that I was kicked out of where I was living. He offered for me to move in. Within a fortnight a mutual friend (who was instrumental in us getting together so quickly) died of, what was referred to as an OD. He was actually poisoned by his 'friends', not intentionally but because there weren't enough drugs to go round and they decided to cut it with washing powder. If I hadn't been with my ex, I would have been around those people that day, also looking to get high. Scared the crap out of me.

Don't know why I told that story.....

are you tellin' me that he saved your life?
    what about the butterflies?
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

I guess I am. Stayed with him for way too long because I believed I owed him my life because he saved it.

Have you never felt butterflies? That fluttery feeling in your stomach, usually matched with an increased heart rate.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I guess I am. Stayed with him for way too long because I believed I owed him my life because he saved it.

Have you never felt butterflies? That fluttery feeling in your stomach, usually matched with an increased heart rate.
    I guess I did! But it's gone now I forgot how it felt like.....
    I wish I could feel it once again

You will. Your heart needs to heal before it can flutter again.

I hope so!

The only thing that can stop your heart healing is you. It wants to be whole again and it wants to flutter. You have to let it happen.

I don't think I can trust a man, ever again!
    But I do love their KIND

Ever again is a looooong time.

Please avoid becoming a man hater. Avoid judging all guys based on the actions of a few. Take some time for you. Work on yourself, everyone has areas they can work on. Get you completely happy with you and you'll start attracting the type of guy worthy of you. We only attract what we feel we deserve.

you're right
    I feel so rejected at the moment, what if i never moved on?

The only person you would be hurting would be you and you would be letting all your exes retain power over you. Please do everything in your power to stop that from happening. I can't imagine a Vampiress letting that happen to her.

I'd love to have a fresh start, but I'm afraid of falling into the same patterns!
    that's it..
    I'm confused right now, paranoid, angry, sad, worried
    I can't tell myself " the best is yet to come"

Then tell yourself this 'there is a light at the end of the tunnel.... and it's not an oncoming train'

Then tell yourself this 'there is a light at the end of the tunnel.... and it's not an oncoming train'
    I'll do it. how long do you think it takes to feel better?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast