By kali_dream_girl

Many people had shared their love childhood stories..i thought i should
shared my too. well this is one of my truth story. it happened many many years ago
like back in the 1993 when i was about 8 years old and and he was bout 9 to 10 years
old. first of all if anyone who know him please please tell him that i miss him so
much..and if YOU come across this please try to remember "93" cause that was the
time i shared special moment with you.

it all happened back in the "93" the time i had my hopes and blue sky. my life was
full of joy and happiness back in 93. i was 8 years old at that time and he was
about 9 to 10 years old. my family moved from a town to thier town in the middle of
summer of 92. we were neighbor cause we lived close by each other. he and his
sister shoua was very nice to me and my sister . when we first moved in we have no
friends. we were like loner but at least we have each other. Long and his family
were very nice they welcomed us into the neighbor and they helped us settled in.
days turned into weeks and weeks turns into month i don't remember when i started to
hang with long and his sister shoua. we became very friends, we went to school
together and come home together. my days with them were always shine with joy and
happiness...we made each other laughed and just kicked as the days goes by. we used
to watched the sunset and talked about the next days. my friendship with shoua st!
ayed the same but my friendshipe with Long had changed cause i like him more than a
firend. of course he was the kind of guy that was very nice, sweet, caring,
loveable,honest, kind, and he has everything that girls want. there were many
girls likes him a lot and but he didn't like them like girlfriend he only like them
as friends. there were time when shoua didn't hang with us because she has to go
somewhere..i got to spend some quality time with Long. i know that we were little
but we had our fun. Long and i would play hide and seek and he would always be the
one who have to seek and i'm always the one who got to hide. whereaever i hide, long
always found me i don't know why. it is because he lived on that city longer than i
am or what? but he seen to know a lot about the city at age 10. we ran all over the
city at night and talked about ghost story..i was stupid for being scared and i have
to hold onto LOng's arm. as days goes by, my friendship with long have grew mo!
re and more. for over 6 months with Long, my family have to move again. i hate
moving cause i don't want to lose my good friends and of course my dream boi but i
had to. we didn't move far, only 15 minutes apart from each other. i went to a new
school and he went to the same school. i know that 15 minutes is not very long from
each other but things changed between us. things didn't goes the way they were
before. he was a very nice gentlman that many girls would try their best and steal
him ...well i guess when i moved, i lost my chance for being with him. ever since
then i would see less of him and his sister and whenever we met, we didn't even say
hi or look at each other. i don't even know why things has to change so much in so
little time. i wish i could just stop the time and never let it turns a second. my
gosh i couldn't.

well...my family moved a lot so i don't get to see him that much. it's been like 10
years now cause i'm 18 years rite now. of all the guys i talk to or go out with
doesn't seen to be like Long Her. i mean all the guys are nice and cute, but it look
like i could't give them my heart. i feel guilty cause i turn most of them down with
stupid excuse. i guess i still have hope that someday i would see Long again, my
first one. some of them are very understandable of me but i don't know. i want to
move on with other guys but i couldn't. it's like there were a angel and there's
devil. one tell me to move on and one tell me to wait for him. i don't know why i
would think of him once in a while. i would dream of him and me holding hand
together like we used to. but i guess it' not truth.

whenever there's a new year, my plan was to go and find him, i know that i won't not
find him but i had hopes that someday i will. Long if u ever read this please think
of me okay. i know that u're in somewhere in MN cause i heard from your cousin's ka.
Ka live in New york rite?...well i still remember u very clear. from what i know,
you have three sister and one bro. they are ab yeeb, ab sua, ab mim, and your bro is
tub ntxhawg.

i know that this thing won't work but it's worth a try rite? even if u don't know
about this site or will never come in here..i hope that somebody u know will.

to all people: if any of u guys know a guy name Long Her in MN, please tell me about
me alrite cause i miss him so much. well thanks for your time. i really appricate
it.