Ok there is a girl that i am trying to figure out which way she sees me, if it is a friend, someone she sees as maybe being something in the future or now. I met her when i was working at a event as wait staff, she was working with me. We talked while we were there having nothing to do which was about 3-4 hours. We were supposed to work other nights too so i gave her my number to call me or text me if she was going to be later. She wasnt able to make it any of the other days but then a few days later she asks me if i would float the river with her because she has never been, we set up plans to later that week, the next day she asks me if i want to do something on friday and we have something planned and then yesterday she texted me and asked me if i want to hang out today, We hang out and i pick her up at her place because we live in the same town. We grab snowcones and then head to the park and are there for about 3 hours. After that we head over to my place because she needs to use the restroom and we play wii for about 2 hours. After that i take her home. Can anyone clearly tell what her intentions are. And on she invited one of her female friends to join us on Friday, She texts me daily about different things. This morning shes texts me to say that her friend changed their mind and she doesnt think it will be fun going to the hookah bar with only the two of us. She said we could stop by if we wanted then her next text said she was trying to convince her friend to go.

Can anyone tell how she sees me and how i should proceed?