+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Been only with my girlfriend - she had a guy when we weren't together

Been only with my girlfriend - she had a guy when we weren't together

Please forgive my language, anyone who think that "foul" words are wrong or inappropriate please press BACK.
    This story is about how many you slept with.
    In short me and my girlfriend was together, we lived together, broke up.
    In the one year we weren't together she was in a relationship with a friend of her (that I know) (that she no longer sees).
    The ONE thing that bothers is that they ****ED.
    Yeah, I don't care all the other "shit".
    I didn't score in this year, and now it ****s me up sometimes.
    It's all about that she had this guy inside her.
    Emotionally I know that SHE doesn't care about it, but the fact that his cock has been inside her bothers me.

I just get so sad sometimes and I don't always know how to handle it.
    I'm pretty desperate since I wanna marry this girl and I want her to have my children.
    I love her SO much and I wanna forget about it but the fact that she slept with this other guy somehow takes away from our uniqueness.

Please help me get through this..

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you sound at the most 15 years old
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    you sound at the most 15 years old
    I know, it's sad.
    I'm 26 and this is something that I'm struggling with.
    I have been fighting this so many times but sometimes it's just gets me so sad and I cry.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Iinsecure View Post
    I know, it's sad.
    I'm 26 and this is something that I'm struggling with.
    I have been fighting this so many times but sometimes it's just gets me so sad and I cry.
    the truth is - you'll never be able to get over it, and this obsession will be damaging to both of you. find someone else. ideally a virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    the truth is - you'll never be able to get over it, and this obsession will be damaging to both of you. find someone else. ideally a virgin.
    Please get out, your not helping.
    The reason your not helping is that what your saying is BULLSHIT.
    Saying "you'll never be able to get over it" without any proof is worth NOTHING.
    Your not trying to reason why you think like you think.
    Stating something doesn't make it true.

All i can say is if you love her? Forget about it..

It probably doesnt mean anything to her anyways and you are getting upset over nothing. Me and my ex had a serious fallout and split for a few months. It wasnt long before i found someone else, more than anything to take my mind off him. Well i slept with him and it was a big regret of mine. I wish it didnt happen, but it did. Nothing will ever change it. It didnt mean all that much to me either, i ended up getting back with my ex and he just couldnt get over it. He became angry and resentful over it and it ruined us for good.
    I loved him with my all and would have done anything for him, but he trashed it to the ground eventually. Dont make the same mistake if you are really serious about her. Its not a big deal really...
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Let it go! Every time you have a thought about it, chase the thought away. Don't think about it, don't dwell on it. Let it go.

If you don't you will drive her away and every time you fight you'll bring it up again and she'll get sick of it and leave. That's what my ex did to me and is a big part of the reason I left.

By the way, I agree with Risa. Don't post in a public forum and then tell people to **** off because you don't like what they have to say. My honest opinion is that once a couple has broken up, getting back together is a bad idea. More often than not whatever drove them apart the first time hasn't been dealt with and they end up back where they were but worse. My actual advice would be get out now, but since you asked how to get over her sleeping with someone else, I advise to simply let it go. I somehow doubt you'll be able to though. My prediction, you will let this keep gnawing at you like a dog with a bone, it will start seriously affecting your mood, you will become jealous and possessive. Your gf will get sick of that and will either just get up and leave, or she will cheat on you. That's my prediction.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Iinsecure View Post
    Please get out, your not helping.
    The reason your not helping is that what your saying is BULLSHIT.
    Saying "you'll never be able to get over it" without any proof is worth NOTHING.
    Your not trying to reason why you think like you think.
    Stating something doesn't make it true.
    you are the proof

Nice att se en landsman här!
    Välkommen, Welcome, Privet!, Bonjour =)

About what is bothering you... damn, such things are really hard
    The best thing to do is try to think as little as possible about it. I know this doesn't really help but (it didn't happen while you were together and therefore it shouldn't count/matter), lots of people always say things such as this when these situations arise. I am surprised it hasn't come up here. It doesnt make it any easier though... more like something that is "essential to say" that always HAS to be said.
    Do you REALLY think it would have felt better if you yourself had met someone during your time apart? Does it feel somehow that you are "behind" in the count? Or however to say :O
    It is a good step forward that you are willing, that you WANT to stop thinking like this. These thoughts are demons once you let them get to you.
    Try to think that she is with you now because you are special, the two of you together are special! NOW!
    It is interesting to hear you other peoples opinions on this as well, and when you say it doesn't matter at all.
    How are your thoughts about sex for example? Is it just a need? Nothing that can be done about it now since it was in the past? Or Is it something you reserve for someone special? I think this also might affect the level of importance one gives in this sort of situation.
    I do agree though, try to "get over it" as soon as possible. Even get help from your GF by telling her how you feel. But work hard to get rid of it, because I can sure imagine it'd be a deal-breaker
    Good luck! Stay strong!

Oh about Sonrisa. I am quite sure that he wanted more advanced answers than "you are 15 years old, at least you sound like it" or "you will never get over it, find virgin".
    I think thread-maker wants something MORE than just one line sentences with no more explanation given.
    The thread was asking for help, how does it help to say that you think the author is 15 years old? Sure, you gave the suggestion to find a virgin. But try to flesh it out with more explanation or even experiences....
    You might get a happier or different response