+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the hottest girl in here?

Hi Freddie! Long time no see!!

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    Hi Freddie! Long time no see!!
    You must not be paying attention, amber..I only leave on weekends..granted, Fri-Sun, but I post generally Mon-Th a couple a times a day.

Or we're not coinciding in threads...in fact, I'd say YOU were the one that's been gone for a while.

Sombra, we've seen not a picture of you or your shadow, so let's see you post one of you with a sign that says "hello loveforum.com" (wasn't it you that had these picture ideas??) and we can agree or disagree with you then.

Or am I gonna have to go to Burque and find out for myself?

Freddie

When there aren't only 3 women or so that actually post regularly here, and 10 or 12 teenage kids, I'll let you know my pick.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Damn, looks like the world will have to wait till there's 1, 2, or greater than 3 WOMEN posting regularly to get a peep inside Cybog's hidden preferences.

Freds

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    ps. Why, GS, do you create threads and not give your own answer/input to so many of them? I think I have a pretty good idea on what some of your answers/motives are, but I'd still like to see what you say your opinions are as to support/shoot-down (more than likely support) my analysis of you.

it feels wierd to ask a question then answer it but now that you asked.

on the above 1-10 scale I would say a 5 for me. skye is hot, a little immature and rude but hot, sarah is very attractive, fawn is attractive, Blue is the most attractive I have found in here and though I haven't seen a pic, abercrombie seems hot.

but I would like to know what you think my motives are and your analysis of me.

Look I will help you out, here are some facts about me, I am 33 years old never been married but was engaged for a long while and we were going to be missionaries in italy. i instead , after graduating college with a double major, moved to AZ to teach school at a native american school, I taught a wide variety of classes to high school, (ie math, history, english) and coached the sports teams, leading the girls basketball team to the state championship 2 years in a row, and the guys to 1 title and 1 runner-up. My mother then suffered a some small strokes (called TAs) and I had to move back home to stay with her. I have been back in tuscaloosa for 5 years and I am enjoying it a lot. I am dating 2 girls right now but no one to serious and most likley will not get married. I spend 10 hours a day at my job, which I am here now, and come on this board to have fun, tease a little and laugh. Most of my post are tongue in cheek references to my experiences and go over most peoples head. ( i am not sure who, but someone finally laughed about the attention sarah thread, it was nice to see) I love to answer questions and can assure you that I answer them honestly, so feel free to ask....there is more but this is a start.

My current opinion is that he's just a pot-stirrer...gotta stirr the pot and see what interesting opinions people will surrender. Either that or his own opinion are too controversial even to his own standards...or both. But I give him credit on starting some interesting ones sometimes.

thank you

Skye is a... well... interesting person to say the least. Though, I think Innova should be careful since she is only... what... 14... 15... I can't remember... lol

Guys that are hot on here? Well, I always though Alexi and Illusional were cute

That reminds me, I should post a new pic in the gallery... to bad its still not working :S

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Well thank you fawn. For those of you who may not know what she's talking about, take a gander at THIS . . .

I'm sorry Fawn, but after lookin at that pic again, I have to say, I am GORGEOUS! Not "cute". But that's allright dear. We all make mistakes. Even you!

As for the girls? Hmmm . . . tough call. Based on looks alone, and this is a bit of a surprising one cause normally I'm not into blondes, but I remember in the gallery some person called babygirlx or something like that. Never saw her posts, but she was pretty hot.

Not saying against the rest of you gals, cause chances are that if I were given the opportunity, I'd do all of you. But just based on pics, I think she would be the first one I'd raw dawg.

Alexi

how do you know who is the hottest?

Last edited by Hada; 27-01-05 at 12:11 AM.
    Y morirme contigo si te matas, y matarme contigo si te mueres,
    porque el amor cuando no muere mata, porque amores que matan nunca mueren

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    Skye is a... well... interesting person to say the least. Though, I think Innova should be careful since she is only... what... 14... 15... I can't remember... lol

Guys that are hot on here? Well, I always though Alexi and Illusional were cute

That reminds me, I should post a new pic in the gallery... to bad its still not working :S
    Im 3 years older, which is in the universal acceptance range based on a psychologist range. If it was 4 or over, nope..can't do it. Three years younger, or three years older. Thats my range. (Besides like I said, im in the us, and shes in europe lol)

Alexi, I agree...babygirlx was pretty hot.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Innova,

The generally accepted range is half your age + 7. I'm 22. So I can date an 18 year old up until I'm 24. In which case it's more accepted to date a 19 year old.

I'll tell you what . . . I can't WAIT until I'm in my 30s!

Alexi

gs,

My opinion of you is that you are less than honest in your posts. I'm sorry. Though I don't anticipate you being too broken hearted about what I think of you, since at least I DO believe you are no idiot and as such should not care about what others think of you. Nonetheless, you wanted to know what I think and I gave it to you. Now, having said that, it's natural that I am not too certain about much of anything else about you...I have few facts I am pretty sure of. I do believe you are long past your teenage years. I have some insight as to your psyche based on the threads you start and their nature. Now I'm not so nearsighted as to judge you entirely on what you post here because there is much more to a person than this..there is all that we don't see, that you don't post. But the personality you display here is all I got and I hate to be quick to judge. EDIT: (PS. I have a theory that you and one "dreadhead" member are one and the same...)

Hada, if you click on "Gallery" it takes you to pictures that members here have posted and so you can see what they look like. Hot means "attractive" in case you weren't aware of it.

Innova, I don't think your age disparity with Skye is that bad at all...I tend to look at age differences in percentages: A 20 year old could not make it with a 10 year old because there is a 100% age difference...but if they both grow to be old people, at 100 and 90, the younger is actually 90% as similar as the 100% guy and it'll work! And actually I don't think the comparison is linear...it has to do with maturity and we know that there is a threshold where you exponentially reach a point where afterward you're not much more mature as the years go by.

Freddie
    Last edited by nomas; 27-01-05 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Innova,

The generally accepted range is half your age + 7. I'm 22. So I can date an 18 year old up until I'm 24. In which case it's more accepted to date a 19 year old.

I'll tell you what . . . I can't WAIT until I'm in my 30s!

Alexi
    Accually, in the psychologist world, over 16 with a 4 year year difference, your considered a pedophile...true fact. Which is why I never date 3 years over/under.

That being said, true there are differences based on culture. But im talking from a professional level. The older you are though, its true...nobody really worries about it unless shes a 25 year old dating a 60 year old.

Alexi, where did you get that stat though? I know I have seen that before, and that more then likely is a "culture" accepted level. (Which honestly, I guess you could say is the more important figure then from a psychological level.
    Last edited by Innova; 27-01-05 at 12:52 AM.

gs,
    My opinion of you is that you are less than honest in your posts. I'm sorry. Though I don't anticipate you being too broken hearted about what I think of you, since at least I DO believe you are no idiot and as such should not care about what others think of you. Nonetheless, you wanted to know what I think and I gave it to you. Now, having said that, it's natural that I am not too certain about much of anything else about you...I have few facts I am pretty sure of. I do believe you are long past your teenage years. I have some insight as to your psyche based on the threads you start and their nature. Now I'm not so nearsighted as to judge you entirely on what you post here because there is much more to a person than this..there is all that we don't see, that you don't post. But the personality you display here is all I got and I hate to be quick to judge.
    Freddie

I am sorry you feel I am less than honest in my posts, I have never tried to be. You are correct I don't feel much heart break over it. You are also wise not to judge just based on post. I love pushing peoples buttons, it is so easy it is funny. I try to start threads that cause long discussions, the more itimate and personal ones tend to go futher. I have much respect for you for sharing your insight and not backing away, I am long past my teenage years I am 33 never tried to hide that fact. I don't see age as a barrier I see immaturety as a barrier more so than anything else. I have found people on the net through forums in which I place similar post that I have since met in person and talk with at least on a monthly basis men and women. I am a differnet person on line, i love to "people" watch and most of the time it is so funny, the internet allows me to do this but in a different way. I don't know if I am explaining this correctly but oh well\
    scott

Well I don't know what you mean, by I "people" watch in the context for my writing, and the wanting of more knowledge to life and human behavior. The variable in this is so amazingly different each and every day, yet with a different person. Yet in all of that, there is a strikingly similar pattern.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast