+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the hottest girl in here?

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    Well I don't know what you mean, by I "people" watch in the context for my writing, and the wanting of more knowledge to life and human behavior. The variable in this is so amazingly different each and every day, yet with a different person. Yet in all of that, there is a strikingly similar pattern.
    Well, I gotta say that even though I didn't understand your sentences individually, I think I get the gist of what you said and I think it's pretty much what gs was saying about "people watching", and sure, I think it's something a lot of us are interested in: Increased knowledge of life and human behavior. I think the biggest problem in talking about deep things is the limits of verbal communication. At least in my case I know I understand things in a much deeper way than I could explain them with the words in my vocabulary.

Freds

Yeah I kinda messed up on some things, my apologies.

And yes, your right. I am just gifted with my writing abilties, I have been all my life. So I'm very fortunate to be able to explain what it is I'm thinking, and be able to get across the depth of what I'm trying to say at the same time.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Innova,

The forumula I mentioned before is just something I picked up. Can't remember when/where, but it makes sense. And yes, it's a very culture accepted level. Seems to work and not many people would really antoganize a couple whose ages fit that formula.

Alexi

Quote Originally Posted by sfaexi
    Well thank you fawn. For those of you who may not know what she's talking about, take a gander at THIS . . .

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/attachment...ttachmentid=177[/url]

I'm sorry Fawn, but after lookin at that pic again, I have to say, I am GORGEOUS! Not "cute". But that's allright dear. We all make mistakes. Even you!
    lol! okay! okay! Gorgeous then! geesh! men these days!

Im 3 years older, which is in the universal acceptance range based on a psychologist range. If it was 4 or over, nope..can't do it. Three years younger, or three years older. Thats my range. (Besides like I said, im in the us, and shes in europe lol)
    In the area of a persons age ranging form 18 and above, its fine, I don't care what the difference is, its there life. But, Innova, you are turning 19 soon and then that 3 yr difference turns into a 4 year difference. Skye is a minor. There's even laws against such relationships (eg. statutory rape). So thats why I was a bit concerned. I'm sorry, its just the way I feel.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

[QUOTE=gsgann22]
    , fawn is attractive,
    QUOTE]

I stand by this you are very attractive.

He's already 19 Fawn and I'm turning a year older very soon so t'would still be 3 years difference. I just hate the fact that I'm being called a minor because I won't be where I am. T'is only where YOU are that I am a minor, I just find it completely awkward and quite irritating that I'm being called 'jailbait' and crap like that. T'is just not really right.
    As for GS, I'm immature and rude, yesh, only to people that I do not like. I like being immature sometimes, t'is fun and rude? Well, I gotta say I am quite. Butt. I don't care. [Yes, I did write 'Butt' on purpose, I have no idea why but I just felt like it.]

Quote Originally Posted by gsgann22
    I stand by this you are very attractive.
    Thanks gs!

He's already 19 Fawn and I'm turning a year older very soon so t'would still be 3 years difference. I just hate the fact that I'm being called a minor because I won't be where I am. T'is only where YOU are that I am a minor, I just find it completely awkward and quite irritating that I'm being called 'jailbait' and crap like that. T'is just not really right.
    As for GS, I'm immature and rude, yesh, only to people that I do not like. I like being immature sometimes, t'is fun and rude? Well, I gotta say I am quite. Butt. I don't care. [Yes, I did write 'Butt' on purpose, I have no idea why but I just felt like it.]
    I figured so, but I could not remember his actual age. Then I just look at his profile and I noticed I am 3 mths apart from him. lol.

Even though you may not like to be called a minor, but its what you are. Your young and still very much a child. I assume you talk the way you write, which in my standards, shows very poor quality.

I never mentioned anything about "jailbait," so that had no reference to me. I assume your being called this because YOU are only 15 and talk about your sexual life with detail. The fact is, I really don't care. Its their opinions. If you want to be mature about things you do not act against there indiscretions towards you. You have to learn to ignore things. They are just comments and opinions. This is what the board is meant to do. Its to express our ideals and thoughts about peoples problems.

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

Surprisingly enough, I write nothing like I talk, so don't go assuming things.

As I mentioned, it was an assumption. I can't make an accurate claim, this is a forum afterall. Though, I can make all the assumptions I want. No one can control that.

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

I know what you mean. Butt. Whatever!

Lets keep this civil now lol.

LOL! Indeedie. I am calm.

Lets keep this civil now lol.
    lol! How "civil" would you like this? Mud wrestling anyone?

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

uh huh...

Been there done that!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast