+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know what to do anymore :(

I don't know what to do anymore :(

Hello everyone
    To start things off I just wanted to thank you all in advance for taking the time to read this and helping me out
    and also sorry for my vocabulary etc. I just wantedd to type this fast to get help asap because I wanna get help soon you know...

Ok so my problem is that I just don't know what to do anymore... because you could say all my life I have been single and I have no experience in relationships I mean I have had some relationships in my middle school years only like 2 but you could say its a week relationship or maybe 2 weeks Males and Females never take relationships serious in middle scchool so since my last relattionship which was in middle scchool to now that I am in college 2nd year I have been single and you ccould say tthroughout these whole years I have bbeen constantly being rejjected by girls, played on etc. etc. everything you can possibly think of and I tend to fall fast... not like falling fast right off the bat bbut I just tend to fall for a girl thaat mmakes me happy u know but I always just end up getting friendzoned or rejected :/.. and Iunno i'm getting tired of it... *sigh* lately I've been having these depression mode swings where it just hits me randomly I just get teary and just emotional :/...jusst seeing love in the air and seeing myself so lonely if you know whatt I mean It just burns really bad :/... but yea enough about me lets get to the point

So there is this one girl i recently starting to fall for really fast not as fast but I've liked her for a while now but the thing is she has been in a really serious relationship in the past till just recently that she has gotten off of. wee have talked in the past in high school and mostly in text and Faceebook we havve our weiird convo's but yet so funny and I do get flirty with her and she seems to like my sweetness you could say but it came to a time where our connection just went in half 2 years of not talking so much you could say but we still had our convo so lets just say we attend the same college I have seen her a couple of times but from there wee haardly talk because like I said we lost communication for 2 years so yea when we started speaking again from the time I saw her in my college for the first time which was a surprised I asked her how was everything? (Life, Family, Love Life etc.) and she responded to everything and about her love life she told me she was single and I was surprised because I knew her ex and they were a nice couple u know... (fast forwarding) so hearing this (I had already had a crush on her before this dough but I never showed it) I have attempted to go for it because I believed this has happened months ago the way she told me but I was wrong this has happen recently so she has found me suspicious of being flirty and I'm pretty sure she had the idea that I had a crush on her so having this feeling around me that I should stop and try again later so FALL WINTER and SPRING have passed basically a year and she seems kinda over him.... so I asked her friends for advice and they have told me that they think she is not ready and what not to try my best with her to be gentle etc. I have taken their advice but cutting off communication really hurt our friendship you could say the only way I communicate with her is by commenting on her pictures only reply I would get out of her... from there she won't text me back (Friends told me this is normal for all her friends), she don't reply back on messages (Facebook) and yea I doubt she will like to hang out with me so you could say it's pretty hard to communicate with her... so i just don't know what to do and her friends also told me she took it hard that she doesn't trust any guys but by the looks of it she seems to flirt with some guys and have close guy friends but another girl just told me "she is just trying to be strong" and I guess I took that advice but I just don't know anymore://..

Can Someone please give me advice? I have no experience in love what so ever >.< please help a virgin (in love, not sex)

In my opinion, a guy can never have too many girl friends. You can be as gentle and platonic as you want with her, as long as all the other ones know that is the best time to use you for sex.

well it's not that I really care about the other girls I'm concentrating on this girl at the moment I don't wanna do any more wrongs I have take my friends advice in the past and nothing has worked out I want professional help by older and more experience people I wanna hear something else rather to move on and give up on her you get me?? sex isn't in my mind right now haha i'm still a virgin too :/.. I'm saving it for the right one... What I want guidance on is with this girl because from those past years I have been single I have learned nothing of love nothing but pain and misery :/... so please guide me the right direction

I wish I could tell you that it merely required a shining suit of armor and the kind services of a chastity belt maker in modern times; but chivalry is no longer that simple any more. In my opinion, a guy can never have too many girl friends. I already know I cannot be everything to anyone, even a wife.