+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: he's taken, what is he thinking?

he's taken, what is he thinking?

hello!
    so, i met this guy at a party, almost two months ago.we were talking and i started flirting with him.then i asked him if he has girlfriend and he said yes. i thought to myself that i had to back off.but somehow, by the end of the evening, we kissed. then we were texting every day and he mentioned that it's such a shame that he has girl.we met again, then we een had sex and we are still meeting each other.but i'm the one who's always asking him if he has time.once i stoped texting for three days and then he started.somehow i know he won't leave his girl, we never bring up this subject, he never even mentiones her, at all.everything between them looks fine.but why is he meeting with me then?for those who'll say sex...the last 4times we met, nothing happened, not even a kiss.we were just talking.and he's a very nice guy, i'm scared of falling in love..why is he doing this??

It doesn't matter. You should tell him his relationship with you is inappropriate, unless you enjoy being the other woman.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by violete View Post
    why is he doing this??
    Let me ask you another question.

Why are you doing this?

You knew he had a girlfriend but you still flirted with him, kissed, had sex and texted with him ... and continue to do so.

somehow i know he won't leave his girl
    So, accept it and either:

1) end the relationship

2) continue as is and be the girl that he is cheating on his girlfriend with

we never bring up this subject, he never even mentiones her
    Do you think this is a good thing? He doesn't bring her up because he most likely wants to continue getting the best of both worlds without having to get into a discussion about it.

he's a very nice guy
    Tell that to his girlfriend

i'm scared of falling in love
    You're falling in love with a cheat? Are you asking to have your heart broken as well? Is it not enough that when his girlfriend finds out that she will already have her heart broken thanks to him, and you?
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Hey there are guys out there will take sex if it`s given up so easily as you did even if that have a GF, because they think they can get away with it. Hes not married so he is still fair game, but is a cheating bastard and you are just as nasty as he is for partaking. So if he did break up with his GF, do you think he will be faithful to you?...I doubt that....he aint no nice guy, hes a dirty dog with no morals . And you are known as a home wrecker...congratulations.

BTW you are just a hole for his penis and nothing more.

What he is thinking?? Hes thinking "Yay! I'm f ucking two girls at the same time!"

Stop being a slut. Get a grip,of reality that is, not a shaft.

rafter man and smackie9 tell it how it is! Couldent have said it better myself, and thaks smackie9 for the advice on my post in broken hearts , helped alot even though it got mod deleted lol!

I was in the same boat.........I was going after a girl that was in a relationship and then I realized that even if I caught her in a moment of weakness, I would be a scumbag for doing it.......

Quote Originally Posted by 613guy View Post
    rafter man and smackie9 tell it how it is! Couldent have said it better myself, and thaks smackie9 for the advice on my post in broken hearts , helped alot even though it got mod deleted lol!
    No its still there

I met someone that was in a relationship but I drew the line at having sex with him and he didn't initiate physical contact which was fine with me, we just hung out together. I knew he was sitting on the fence, and he was in a difficult situation because they were living at his moms house....I was promised he would break up her after their vacation.....it never happened. Wasn't worth that bs. I was a fool to believe him.
    Last edited by smackie9; 31-07-11 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    Let me ask you another question.

Why are you doing this?

You knew he had a girlfriend but you still flirted with him, kissed, had sex and texted with him ... and continue to do so.

So, accept it and either:

1) end the relationship

2) continue as is and be the girl that he is cheating on his girlfriend with

Do you think this is a good thing? He doesn't bring her up because he most likely wants to continue getting the best of both worlds without having to get into a discussion about it.

Tell that to his girlfriend

You're falling in love with a cheat? Are you asking to have your heart broken as well? Is it not enough that when his girlfriend finds out that she will already have her heart broken thanks to him, and you?
    thank you very much..i needed those answers..they're very logical and probably true.besides being a cheat, he's a very nice guy.we have a lot in common, we share the same thinking (besides on the issue of cheating). but, yeah..i know that i wouldn't be able to be in a relationship with him because the same thing would happen to me. so i'm never ever going to put hin the ultimatum to break up with her. but i just keep wondering what she has that i don't, why is she so special to him.i know', i'm stupid

yeah, i know..i just obviously have to do something about it

how old are you guys?
    I'm stupid. Just a very stupid member.

i'm stupid
    You're not stupid.

If you were stupid you would still be in denial and think that this was going somewhere.

These things happen, just gotta learn from it I guess.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

This is what happens when feelings get in the way of logical thinking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast