+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: lie about # of sex partners?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    i have asked and would absolutely refuse anyone with over 10 partners. the number of partners says a lot about the character of the person and that is most important to me.
    The number doesn't say anything about the character. In my late teens and early twenties I (Read if male: Totally porked a lot of chicks, it was awesome) (Read if female: Made a lot of mistakes I currently regret) and I'm past all that. I'm looking for an exclusive long term commitment now so I just want 1 more.

That said, in my current relationship, we both agreed not to disclose because it doesn't mean sh*t to what we're trying to accomplish together.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Personally I dont think any less of someone for how many partners they have, because everyone is different. Dated someone that only had two past partners and he cheated on me, and I dated a few that had way high numbers and didnt have a problem, so your judgement cannot be 100% no matter what....you take your chances with high or low.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    The number doesn't say anything about the character. In my late teens and early twenties I (Read if male: Totally porked a lot of chicks, it was awesome) (Read if female: Made a lot of mistakes I currently regret) and I'm past all that. I'm looking for an exclusive long term commitment now so I just want 1 more.

That said, in my current relationship, we both agreed not to disclose because it doesn't mean sh*t to what we're trying to accomplish together.
    in my world it does matter, and sleeping with a male or female skank is not an option for me
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    in my world it does matter, and sleeping with a male or female skank is not an option for me
    You're at 9, and won't sleep with someone at 10 or more. It sounds like you don't want to sleep with someone who has more experience than you, and has nothing to do with them being a "skank".

With your logic, you're just 1 away from being a cheap trick yourself.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're at 9, and won't sleep with someone at 10 or more. It sounds like you don't want to sleep with someone who has more experience than you, and has nothing to do with them being a "skank".

it sounds like i won't sleep with anyone who has 2 more than me.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

So what you're saying is that someone should sleep with someone who has had many sexual partners, and just get over their personal feelings, just because YOU say they should? That's stupid! I don't agree with sonrisa's assumption that anyone with more than 10 partners (ever) is a skank, and perhaps that is why people are getting all butt hurt over this, but that is HER personal choice. Is it bias? Yes on some levels it is, but when dealing with who you (in this case sonrisa) will have sex with or have a relationship with you are allowed to exercise whatever bias you see fit because the situation impacts you and no one else.

Maybe we should extend this disallowance of bias when choosing sexual/relationship partners to physical appearance as well? Maybe because YOU say so I should date someone who I am not physically attracted to? Oh and I can't think of them as ugly even though that might be my personal opinion, right?
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I usually can't tell the difference between professional women and amateur women, except for the skill sets involved and whether or not I have to lie to them for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    So what you're saying is that someone should sleep with someone who has had many sexual partners, and just get over their personal feelings, just because YOU say they should? That's stupid! I don't agree with sonrisa's assumption that anyone with more than 10 partners (ever) is a skank, and perhaps that is why people are getting all butt hurt over this, but that is HER personal choice. Is it bias? Yes on some levels it is, but when dealing with who you (in this case sonrisa) will have sex with or have a relationship with you are allowed to exercise whatever bias you see fit because the situation impacts you and no one else.

Maybe we should extend this disallowance of bias when choosing sexual/relationship partners to physical appearance as well? Maybe because YOU say so I should date someone who I am not physically attracted to? Oh and I can't think of them as ugly even though that might be my personal opinion, right?
    What the hell are you talking about? I simply pointed out the underlying message in Sonrisa's argument; -If they have had more partners than me, they're a skank-. All of her posts in the past 2 pages are her making assumptions about character and sexual promiscuity based on a simple number.

I have made no assumptions other than the ones based on what Sonrisa has said, and I stand by it. She has 9, will not sleep with someone with 10 or more because of a character judgment. THAT is completely rediculous when she is riding the line herself.

As for me pushing my opinion around, using your example about ugly girls, I haven't said anything or made any biased judgments of the sort. You're just jumping in to help out because everyone wants to be on Sonrisa's good side.
    Last edited by Cerby; 06-08-11 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Decided to add more.

Any chicks want to volunteer to help me practice, simply for the experience?

What the hell are you talking about? I simply pointed out the underlying message in Sonrisa's argument; -If they have had more partners than me, they're a skank-. I didn't say anything about you boning ugly chicks...
    The "cheap trick" comment points to your disdain for her point of view. I mentioned the "ugly chicks" because it is an obvious personal decision that no one else has the right to make for anyone else or criticize them about. I thought everyone would be able to put two and two together on that one.... I guess I was wrong :S

Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    I usually can't tell the difference between professional women and amateur women, except for the skill sets involved and whether or not I have to lie to them for sex.
    Hmmm, I don't remember anyone saying anything even remotely close to the difference between professionals and amateurs in bed. Thank you for your post that contributed absolutely nothing to the conversation (yet again).

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    The "cheap trick" comment points to your disdain for her point of view. I mentioned the "ugly chicks" because it is an obvious personal decision that no one else has the right to make for anyone else or criticize them about. I thought everyone would be able to put two and two together on that one.... I guess I was wrong :S
    I updated my above post, took out the "boning ugly chicks" part and added some more, it wasn't fair to say it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    Any chicks want to volunteer to help me practice, simply for the experience?
    Will you give it up? This isn't a dating forum, and nobody's interested.

In my opinion, boning ugly chicks could be done simply for the sake of better gender relations.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Will you give it up? This isn't a dating forum, and nobody's interested.
    I don't want to have to lie about the number of sex partners, if I get asked.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast