+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this guy good looking?

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Yes well make sure you tell him he looks like a flat chested lesbian, just to burst his bubble.
    Wow. You are a nasty one, aren't you?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by redmagnum View Post
    No, it's not me! For real, if it was I would be like "How do I look in this pic?"

Let me add I did ask the guy if I could "borrow" his FaceBook picture to use on a forum, and he's like "whatever I don' care as long as it's not someting wierd", and I told him I wanted to ask some wmen on a forum their opinions.......I plan to delete the pic in a little while anyway. All the girls at my job are heavy into the whole FaceBook thing, and even the guy at my job says this pic was a joke to make fun of all the other guys who have these "super cool shirtless pics of themselves in some super cool location" hahahahaha In other words, he's trying to look like a douche, to make fun of all the other douches with the "serious" shirtless pics!

He's a cool guy, I don't dislike him at all, and I'm in no way bitter that all the girls like him and not me.........I'm actually "talking to" a pretty attractive girl I just met through a freind,so I'm not really looking for any female attention right now, except from this one girl.

I'm pretty much posting this pic here with his complete permission,he's like "let me know how bad it gets on that forum!" I joke around with him I'm like "man you got every girl in this place all twisted up" and he's like "Shit I don't know man, you tell me!" So that's why i was like "Let me put your FaceBook pic on this love forum and see what kind of a reaction it gets".
    You're gay for him, aren't you? We can tell.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Plus, I must give the most important piece of info, we're in New Jersey, where being a cocky, overconfident,loudmouth douche is pretty much encouraged! hahaha

I'm sure this guy wil laugh at the flat chested lesbian comment too, he doesn't give a shit what anyone says anyway!

No, I'm not gay for the guy, just thought I would throw a pic of him up here to see why he's beating women off with a stick at work=)

BTW, this is the guy who put MY pic on "Hot or Not" just to rub the 7.8 I got in my face hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Body language.
    Hes standing there looking like a douche. Thats confident? he looks like an ahole personally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12