Written by: exqzt_girl

How we met? I was at this reuion. I saw him (chia) there. My cousin introduce me to him. About a week later he called me and asked me to be his girl. I was like yes. Cause I liked him too. About a week later he had to attend this leadership camp. Which one of my friends was there also. When they got back from the leadership camp. My friend (the one who was at the camp) showed me this note he wrote to her. ABout how much he loves me and da da da. Well, he haven't called me for about a week. Until this one night i picked up the phone and it was him. He said, "I'm sorry that I haven't called you lately, it's because of family problems." He asked...if he can visit me tomorrow. So he did...we spent time together and da da da. Our love went great. Until, I went to the graden and met one of his friends. And some how started liking him. It was about two weeks before my Golden birthday (12th) that I met this guy. Well, Chia called me up and question me about this guy. I lied to him about everything. The reason why I didn't break up with Chia yet was because I wanted to see what he got me for my birthday. Three days after my birthday...I called him and said I wanted to be friends. It hurted me so bad just saying that to him. About an hour later my cousin called me up and was telling me everything what he went through just to be with me. ANd my brothers and them would give me the same lecture. Well, the next day I called him to ask him back.

This one night I told him that one of his guy friends that moved across the street from me. Really likes me and wants to get with me. Which it true. He was mad and that next morning when he saw his friend at school. He got in a fight with him. And he skipped school afterwards. That night, he would usually call me before 9 p.m. But some how I didn't recieve a phone call from him. So I decided to call his house.Which he weren't home. His mom picked up and said it was my fault that he got into all of these shit (fight, and problems with school). ANd that we should stop seeing each other. While I was talking to his mom he called on the other line. I didn't pick up the first time it rung. Cause I was still talking to his mom. ANd it'll be rude to just hang up on her. Well, finally I picked up his line. ANd started crying. And said how stupid is he. I cried and cried...He asked me what his mom had said to me. I repeated the words she said. Chia said, "no matter what happens, remember nothing will seprate us apart."

It goes with breaking up and coming back together a lot of times. Cause it's me, my fault. Until, this one day I was at school and my cousin told me. Did you know he got married? I started crying and . . . don't wanna think about it. LIfe unfair...

Well....i'm running out of space...i'll just get to the main idea here.

He's been the first in my life that made me realize what love actually is. Chia...I know him he would never be bad or do something stupid to turn his family repuatation down. Until, we finally broke up. He joined this blood gang, started smoking and just be someone else. Well...my story is kinda misunderstanding. But I hope you guys enjoyed it.

I'm trying to remember everything I can remember and chearish the moments we had. Now i'm 16 turning 17. When I dated him I was 11 yrs old young. And him...he got forced married. Which his wife is turning him bad. We both lived in the same town and still do. Everytime I see him or he sees me. Our eyes are together and knowing there will always be a place inside for the two of us. I know he still loves me but I can't say a word to him. All i regret of life is to be so dumb and can't realize what I had. Until, I realized it's gone...to late for me. But if I had one wish...I'll ask for him back. Sniff.