+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pubic hair

pubic hair

Question. A friend of mine (a younger girl) recently asked me a good method for trimming her hair down there. Since I have never done this (I shave) I wasn't able to help her much. I told her I would put a post up on here and see if any other ladies on here trim vs. shave. If you are one of those ladies, could you tell me some products or techniques that might help her get an even cut that isnt too short but removes a good amount of the length. She is a pretty girl and she wants to be pretty all over. I want to be able to help her since this is a pretty sensitive and private topic. She can't exactly go around asking people. lol Thanks in advance guys.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Electric trimmers, I would use it without a clip, but if it makes her feel better, just use the shortest one. Now she can either stop there or pull out the shaving cream and razor and go at it. I wouldn't suggest however to shave against the hair, but that's just me, of course it won't be as close of a shave, it will however be less irritating. I wouldn't trust an electric razor...sometimes those things can get too close and you don't wanna take the chance of cuttin' yourself down there, whether you're a male or female.

EDIT: By the way it makes more sense to do this before she takes a shower, for obvious reasons. Oh and if she does shave, use cool to cold water to rinse off the razor, hot water is more likely to cause irritation and dry out the skin.
    Last edited by Junket; 26-01-05 at 11:12 AM.

anyone else? maybe a couple of brand names? pm me if you are shy about talking about it on here... thanks

That's what I use, and have used before on the ladies for their "first time". It's painless as long as you use a guard on the "curves". Straight using one can sometimes catch some skin and lightly cut you. But using even the smallest guard can avoid that.

This is the style I would suggest. You can buy these things at any Target, Rite-Aids, Wal-Mart...whatever you have where you are. They are cordless and some are rechargable as well. They don't usually cost more than about 15-20 bucks for the cheap kinds, and a little more for the rechargable cordless style. This is probably her best and most comfortable bet.

Chemcially speaking is another option for the trimmer on a budget. But I would only suggest that if she wants to go bald, and can stand waiting awhile between applications. It also depends on her skin type as to which cream or product I would suggest. Some girls can't handle the stuff straight up at all, and others could take burning lava on their snatch and not feel a thing.

Otherwise, show her a good time and introduce her to a Shick Quatro or the Mach 3 Turbo. Some of the best razors on the market today.

I would highly suggest that regardless of what method she does, (and for all of you ladies out there) she uses a Cocoa and Vitamin E and K lotion after shaving. Many women after some time of shaving their "junk" starts to not look as good. Using Vit K and E can help rejuvinate the skin after shaving or using creams for awhile.

Any other info or questions, fire away.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Cybog. She says thanks too. All suggestions are still welcome though.

you could always try a lawnmower! just kiddin... I thought that's was funny..

lolololol Interesting.... but no. X_X

Personally, I prefer NAIR Mircowave Wax. Most stores stock it in "kit form" which consists of a sugaring wax (honey based), cloth strips, a wax applicator, and mineral oil towelettes to soothe and soften the skin after waxing. Though the application can be somewhat painful, I find this preference to be quick and simple. In addition, most applications tend to last 5-6 days (depending on hair growth) therefore, it eliminates time spent on having to shave with a razor daily.
    Last edited by III Angie III; 28-01-05 at 09:17 AM.
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

Thanks but she doesn't want to be bald, just trimmed.

yucka.. too brittle and coarse.
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've shaved it all off before...I must say it was quite interesting to say the least. Arousing too, I came real good afterwards. Anyway, it can be a little irritating when it grows back but nothing bad.

Question... I figured that rather then start a new thread, I'd just post this here. Does anyone know the name of that cream that is supposed to lighten the appearance of hair? This isn't specific for pubic hair per say but if you know the brand name, let me know. If you've used it before, does it work or would you not recommend it? Thanks

help help help help.. *sniffles* pwease?

Yes, I have that stuff. It works pretty well if you have a consistent use of it.
    Its called: Jergens Naturally Smooth Shave Minimizing Lotion

Heres a link to the site and info on the stuff:
    [url]http://www.jergens.com/products/index.asp?action=viewProduct&id=3[/url]

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    Yes, I have that stuff. It works pretty well if you have a consistent use of it.
    Its called: Jergens Naturally Smooth Shave Minimizing Lotion

Heres a link to the site and info on the stuff:
    [url]http://www.jergens.com/products/index.asp?action=viewProduct&id=3[/url]
    Thank you! Thank you! And thank you!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast