+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't get any privacy

Can't get any privacy

Well I'll start with a bit of background info. I'm 17, male, and my girlfriend is 16. She doesn't live with her real parents anymore, but instead lives with a foster family. Anyways, I'll get to the point...

As you can probably guess from the title, me and her are having a hard time getting any privacy. When we hang out at her house, we have to be in the same room as her foster parents, and they won't allow us to kiss or anything in front of them. Her foster parents won't let her come to my house... Apparently they don't trust we will be supervised enough at my place. When we do go out, her parents have very strict rules about what we can do. (no where secluded, public places) And they will check up on us to make sure I didn't do something crazy like drive us somwhere we shouldn't be. (i haven't given them any reason to not trust me) the problem with this is that my girlfriend doesn't really feel comfortable kissing in public places. However get her alone... and she's an animal

So as you can see, we have almost no private time to ourselves. It almost seems like her foster parents expect us to run out and have sex or something. (both virgins)

Anyone with any advice on how to deal with these crazy strict rules, from her overprotective parents would be most welcome to help. I am desperate people. I just want a day alone with her!

find a motel with hourly rates, man. i was once in your situation, but i had a car that "came" in handy.
    my opinion is better than yours.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seeing as they're foster parents, I can kinda understand that they have these rules because last thing they need on their hands are a pregnant foster child, they could be accused of being irresponsible yadda yadda. On the other hand, yeah I agree that it sucks because I mean, come on, teens will be teens, I doubt they were all innocent at your ages. Unless they lived in those strict Christian homes...I hate Christians sometimes...

Oh, well then you'll love this. She's Christian; And her foster dad is VERY Christian. But Ironically me and her foster mom are Athiests... go figure.

hey, i was raised in a very christian home. and i got into all kinds of shit.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticalIllusion
    Oh, well then you'll love this. She's Christian; And her foster dad is VERY Christian. But Ironically me and her foster mom are Athiests... go figure.
    Heh...doesn't surprise me.

It sucks, but you're young. This is a problem for LOTS of people. It's a problem for me and for my friends too. Especially for you being high school age. My advice?

Try an empty parking lot, tell them you're going out and go back to your house, hourly motel (as dirty as it sounds), etc. etc.

Unfortunately though, you're fighting QUITE the uphill battle. Overprotective parents, same school schedule so you can't meet while the parents are working, neither having a place of their own (due to age and whatever else), so it kinda sucks. But don't worry. No matter what happens, you're young, eventually you'll get older and things will be easier (whether you're still with her or not)

In short, we've ALL been there.

Alexi

Alexi

Was going to write pretty much what alexi said your situation sucks. Ive been there myself when i was 16/17. Its just parents and thier really isnt anything you can do. Its because your young and when your older it wont be a problem. As thier her foster parents they are worrying a lot more about her. Ok so they dont have reason not to trust you and you seem to be a sensible person.

My honest advice? Just ride it out. Leave things as they are, you dont want to piss her parents off by doing anything stupid this will just make the situation worse, at least your allowed to see her. If your still together in 2 years or so so this really wont be a problem. I know it seems like a long way away but it will fly by. Just enjoy the time you have together
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Ok, I see your point. Thanks everyone for your kind words.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, buy a car. Solved all my problems in hs.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Dude, buy a car. Solved all my problems in hs.
    exactly! cars are mobile bedrooms, man!

I have a car...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Phone sex!