Hi! My name is Lilly like the flower, but my nicname is Lilin. When I was a kid I had trouble pronouncing my name and thus it always came out sounding more like Lilin rather than Lilly. The nicname stuck with my family and has grown to my circle of friends since then so ya that is where my username comes from.

I'm 24, and working in the lovely world of banking. I've never been in a long term committed relationship because I have commitment issues/ I end up with losers. I fall for the good guys, but the good guys either don't fall for me or are already involved with someone else. The bad guys fall for me and while I try to give them a chance hoping that MAYBE things will change, they never do. The rare far and few good guys I've been involved with have disappointed me or broken my heart.

So I suppose in the end I'm here more for advice than to give it. If I do give advice though just know I'm blunt. My boss always tells me, "when I need to know something you're the one I come to because you won't sugarcoat it like everyone else, and I know you don't have a problem telling me when I've messed up."