+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dont know what to do :S

Dont know what to do :S

hi all, need help as im rubbish with these things

im 23 and my girlfriend is 19, we've been together about 5 months. she has bi pola and i suffer from anxiety, not the best state of affairs. recently we havent spent much time together and as a result ive been texting her more and calling her more, and after a brief argument, we sorted things out and things were getting better, however on wednesday night, as she was skint, i lent her 90 pounds, for her and her bestfriend, she used it to buy mephedrone and drinks and then when i said shall i go now, i was with a mate, she said yea. i got a bit annoyed as id lent her so much money, and wanted to see her, got drunk and told my mate that i thought she was taking the piss. her bestfriend overheard and told my gf the next day. a relative also died that night and i didnt tell her as i didnt want to spoil hre evening. after a massive row, i saw her the next night and she said she couldnt trust me, that id slandered her and that she wanted a break or it was over. i accepted and apologised. however it seems she took it too hard. as a result now, we're goin on a date in a week or 2, we've changed our fb status to single, but we're still together. she said she just wants some time. i love her a lot, and she's said she still loves me, but wants me to treat her better and be nice to her. she said we can see and kiss other people, but ive been realibly informed that she still wants to get back with me and doesnt want us to end, a mate of mine has already made a move. what can i do?

any advice is welcome.

Don't say bad s hit about her I guess.

Walk away. She's a bucket of drama and a trainwreck. You're setting yourself up for trouble. Bipolar + alcohol = catastrophe. Just...find someone else.

Well, first, you should understand that just because you give/lend someone money doesn't mean they are obligated to spend time with you. Unless it's a whore. Your girlfriend isn't a whore, is she?

what can i do?
    Give her time, like you agreed to. Then treat her better and be nice to her, as she requested.

But just so you're prepared, a "break" is almost always a "break up." Also, you're not really still together.

Quote Originally Posted by Cant Describe View Post
    hi all, need help as im rubbish with these things

i got a bit annoyed as id lent her so much money, and wanted to see her, got drunk and told my mate that i thought she was taking the piss. her bestfriend overheard and told my gf the next day. a relative also died that night and i didnt tell her as i didnt want to spoil hre evening. after a massive row, i saw her the next night and she said she couldnt trust me, that id slandered her and that she wanted a break or it was over. i accepted and apologised.
    Normally women are more sensitive...
    they wont like" when you comment about her to somebody".
    so she might thought you could have told everything about your's relationship to your friend...
    so make her to feel like,you wont do like that...

anyway give her some time and continue the relationship as normal...
    Dont show any change in your relationship...

Give her sometime to think...
    Currently on my way to Cloud Number 9.....

thankyou for your advice

Yea i did say summit about her, but the reason im so upset is that not 10 seconds after i said it, i took it back, said i was being unfair and that i didnt mind her being with her mates. she says that doesnt matter, because i said it in the first place...

as for our relationship changing, we're more or less single, though according to her, though she might kiss other guys, she wont do anything else unless we finally split, because atm we're still sorta together.

well im hopefully seeing her tonite, as its my birthday.

My only concern is that i now know what i need to do to save my relationship, im just worried that if i leave it too long to talk to her about it or do it too soon, im not gonna have the chance to say what i mean, as the break according to her could be a few days to a few weeks.

gah confused :/

Quote Originally Posted by Cant Describe View Post
    thankyou for your advice

Yea i did say summit about her, but the reason im so upset is that not 10 seconds after i said it, i took it back, said i was being unfair and that i didnt mind her being with her mates. she says that doesnt matter, because i said it in the first place...

as for our relationship changing, we're more or less single, though according to her, though she might kiss other guys, she wont do anything else unless we finally split, because atm we're still sorta together.

well im hopefully seeing her tonite, as its my birthday.

My only concern is that i now know what i need to do to save my relationship, im just worried that if i leave it too long to talk to her about it or do it too soon, im not gonna have the chance to say what i mean, as the break according to her could be a few days to a few weeks.

gah confused :/
    Happy Birthday mate...
    This confusion will come to everybody....
    Girls wont reply ASAP...
    They will keep us waiting...
    and also we cannot give assurance of what she think....
    u just give her a week time and then speak abt the affairs...
    Please dont speak abt the previous breakup which you had...
    You speak to her as usual...

One advice from my experiences:
    Dont get over excited for any matter which gonna happen today and also dont get vex if u get hurts,Be normal and cool
    Last edited by smartguy; 01-08-11 at 07:48 PM.
    Currently on my way to Cloud Number 9.....