+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How To Be Happy with myself :)

How To Be Happy with myself :)

Ive been in a relationship with my partner for 3 years, and i think we are very strong we have had issues with honesty in the past but i believe we have worked through it. My problem is i feel like ive lost myself in this relationship tho ive very happy most of our activities revolve around him i do everything for him drive him to work and back as hes still a student i pay for everything this hasn't really been a problem i do feel he is grateful for all i do. He was away recently for a month doing a course and i found it very emotionally difficult i lost my whole routine and didnt feel needed and realised how alone i am outside my relationship i really dont have many friends and the others i do i have when i see them i dont feel i can talk about my emotions with them. When i bring up my emotions with my partner always leads to a fight. While he was away i couldnt really eat and had trouble sleeping i just felt extremely depressed and it was an awful experience and when he returned to tell me how much fun he had on his trip i didnt have the heart to tell him on my struggles. I really do think it wasnt him as a person i missed, i do love him with all my heart and trust him we have made plans for our future and everything. I dont feel jealous or anything while he is away and i now know that his trips are coming to become more often with his line of work. I just can't be happy while he is away i just have a very heavy heart i dont wanna be social i dont wanna work or even stay home i just have this feeling in my tummy of pain i was crying everynight in bed is it that im to depended on my partner for my own happiness ? any tips ? sorry if this whole story is confusing i was just typing as i was thinking

Thank You

look tell him straight of what is going on and tell him how your feeling , maybe go travel with him , make him change is job? i mean if he is your love then of course he is your happiness don't hold back on them.

or either take it out and say to him we can't do it .. then you won't depend on him i guess :/ goodluck

Stop caring of him or any guys like the way you did before. And should talk straight to him any thing you are thinking. Good lucks
    http://anvietson.org/
    http://anvietson.info/

You're enabling him and mothering him. I was a full-time student I worked 20-30 hours a week. There's no reason he can't do more to help out. I think you need to issue an ultimatum, especially since he's not taking your feelings seriously.

Its natural fact that you cannot live without a person whom you love most....
    you love him very aggressively...
    Thats good...
    Try to deviate your mind to something but you are saying you cannot concentrate on other...
    I suffered the same.....
    Generally people wont understand how the loved one gets hurt because of their absence...
    You do some meditations and control your mind and please try to concentrate on other...
    I dont want you become like me as mad....
    Currently on my way to Cloud Number 9.....