+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies! What Do You Love about... MEN...

I would avoid moshpits if I were you though. :p
    Duly Noted LOL
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    The best cuddles are on the sofa, or in bed, on lying in the park ... height won't affect the quality of those cuddles ;o)
    True. Something to be said for being smothered and protected. I'm just a simple woman I guess.
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
    Duly Noted LOL
    When I saw Marilyn Manson years back there was a guy in the pit about your height getting absolutely slammed. Poor kid looked like he was in a washing machine. I was front row at the barrier with hubby behind me holding on to the barrier. I grabbed this kid by the arm and hauled him in front of me and put an arm either side of him on the barrier. He was asian but I swear he was more white than me by the time I rescued him. He was extremely grateful. Poor thing.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    wiki:

Jason Acuña (born May 16, 1973),[1] also known as Wee-Man, is an American TV host and actor. He is one of the stars of Jackass on MTV and the host of NESN's skateboarding show 54321. Acuña has achondroplasia, a form of dwarfism, and is 4 ft 0.5 in (1.23 m) tall. He is also a professional skateboarder.
    Vanity do you own a skateboard?

Vanity do you own a skateboard?
    Unfortunately, No. XD
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

Quote Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
    Unfortunately, No. XD
    Well look on the bright side, you are taller than wee man, by about 25 cm roughly, just off the top of my head

mmm.... Tall?
    Let me say... Towering!!!I'm talking 6'3 and more..... I just looooove Huge guys! I can't help it!
    All my friends knows it and keep hackle me about it because I'm only 5'3 ......
    If you know Kobe Bryan! that's the man of my dreams.... Tall... bulky (but not too much).. a Genius basketball player.....sweet ... adorable....
    and now I have to stop!
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    mmm.... Tall?
    Let me say... Towering!!!I'm talking 6'3 and more..... I just looooove Huge guys! I can't help it!
    All my friends knows it and keep hackle me about it because I'm only 5'3 ......
    If you know Kobe Bryan! that's the man of my dreams.... Tall... bulky (but not too much).. a Genius basketball player.....sweet ... adorable....
    and now I have to stop!
    Lol know that feeling - I'm 5'2 - all my guys have been 6'2 minimum... just something about the taller guys that draws you in... and DEF great for hugs/cuddles too

I've been trying to hide my height with these heels, I'm 5'2 as well. At least most of the time I can find a man taller than me.
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

i think I like guys who are hard working and someone who is a man with a plan

Quote Originally Posted by Jenswaiting View Post
    I prefer tall men.
    I've only ever heard of one woman who doesn't. I think it was someone on these forums.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

At 5'8" I don't consider myself as short. Not what you would call 'tall', but very much average in height, certainly over here.

It's funny on some online dating profiles seeing girls as short as 5'1" stipulating their date must be 6'0" or above.

I mean, 'nice' yes, as a preference ... but as a pre-requisite? I would think there are more important factors, but clearly inches really do count.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I've heard that girls get several messages a day on dating sites. I guess they can afford to be superficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    I've heard that girls get several messages a day on dating sites. I guess they can afford to be superficial.
    From what I've heard - it's normally a numbers game on dating sites - generally more males than females on there - guys send the same post to numerous girls in the one day, in the hope that at least one girl will reply back (have mates who have done "experiments" on this with numerous profiles they've set up - some with pics, others without, just to see what the results are for each of the profiles).

I always send unique messages to everyone. If there were more girls on the site though, it would probably make much more sense to just spam. Girls very rarely respond. When they do, they always compliment my messages though.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast