+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies! What Do You Love about... MEN...

Ladies! What Do You Love about... MEN...

as you may have noticed I've been acting like a b**** since my break up (Wedding Cancellation) 2 month ago...
    Last night my brother told me to drop that Bitter Woman behavior and get over myself
    That's why I need to share this question with you my friends
    What Do You Love About Men in general?
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    as you may have noticed I've been acting like a b**** since my break up (Wedding Cancellation) 2 month ago...
    Last night my brother told me to drop that Bitter Woman behavior and get over myself
    That's why I need to share this question with you my friends
    What Do You Love About Men in general?
    too be honest I like hardworking men. looks are secondary.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I like a man who can make me laugh!! You can be the most beautiful man in the world but if you haven't got a personality to go with it you may as well have nothing!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Strong, responsible, intelligent. Able to be emotionally vulnerable and caring about others when appropriate. Sense of humour but tending to the serious.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I've always loved a guy that smiles and has a great sense of humour. And also that made me feel safe. No idea HOW but something about them.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Strong, responsible, intelligent. Able to be emotionally vulnerable and caring about others when appropriate. Sense of humour but tending to the serious.
    Don't you think that guy is too good to be true?
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    Don't you think that guy is too good to be true?
    and probably gay
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    and probably gay
    Alas.... probably yes.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I like guys who are capable of being the leader in the relationship...'head of household' so to speak. I also love a good sense of humor...if he can make me laugh, I'm a goner.

Are chicks willing to eventually learn to love nice guys who need to be used for sex by women claiming they are being good friends with benefits. In my opinion, I (as a nice guy) would take the time to try to appreciate those women more. A full body massage with happy ending are included if the woman tells me she wants to be a girl friend with benefits; or simply has some girl friends with higher sex drives or who may feel they haven't been meeting their quota and doesn't mind referring me to them. I hope to eventually have an income with which to reimburse girl friends with benefits, as a simple benefit of that form of friendship.
    Last edited by ctr916; 02-08-11 at 05:19 AM.

I appreciate a man who's intelligent, educated, a gentleman without being a pushover, opinionated even if his beliefs aren't the same as mine, strong, confident... and the fairytale goes on.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    Are chicks willing to eventually learn to love nice guys who need to be used for sex by women claiming they are being good friends with benefits. In my opinion, I (as a nice guy) would take the time to try to appreciate those women more. A full body massage with happy ending are included if the woman tells me she wants to be a girl friend with benefits.
    But women only want to use guys for sex who can install electrical outlets and finish drywall. How are your skills in these areas?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    I appreciate a man who's intelligent, educated, a gentleman without being a pushover, opinionated even if his beliefs aren't the same as mine, strong, confident... and the fairytale goes on.
    These posts remind me of the Husband Store joke:

A store has just opened in New York City that offers free husbands. When women go to choose a husband, they have to follow the instructions at the entrance:

“You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are 6 floors to choose from. You may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you CANNOT go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the store to find a husband. On the 1st floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

The 2nd floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

The 3rd floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids and are extremely Good Looking.

“Wow,” she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the 4th floor and sign reads:
    Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

“Oh, mercy me!” she exclaims. “I can hardly stand it!” Still, she goes to the 5th floor and sign reads:
    Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, help with Housework and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is soooooo tempted to stay, but she goes to the 6th floor and the Sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 71,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.
    Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    Are chicks willing to eventually learn to love nice guys who need to be used for sex by women claiming they are being good friends with benefits. In my opinion, I (as a nice guy) would take the time to try to appreciate those women more. A full body massage with happy ending are included if the woman tells me she wants to be a girl friend with benefits; or simply has some girl friends with higher sex drives of who feel they haven't been meeting their quota and doesn't mind referring me to them. I hope to eventually have an income with which to reimburse girl friends with benefits, as a simple benefit of that form of friendship.
    What in the blue hell is this?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, there's also an equivalent WIFE STORE for men:

The 1st first floor has wives that love sex.

The 2nd floor has wives that love sex and have money.

The 3rd through 6th floors have never been visited....
    Love to all you guys!
    -- Indi
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast