+ Follow This Topic

Thread: aRE we going to mEet again?

aRE we going to mEet again?

By miss_mai

Does he stiLL think of mEe too?

Back then when i was in third grade, (it may sound like nothing or just some B.S. but its on u if u wanna read it or nOt......

My grandma past away and all the relatives had to come over to my house for that Hmong thingy........

THere was this one boy which i had now clue who he was until one of my cousin told me that he is our aunts son....i was shock that he was my cousin...at the time i was only 10 and he is maybe around 11 or 12.....He was flirting and following me where ever i went...my cousion and them would teased me that he likes me....(well of course i did like him too)It was really sweet how this one time when i was eatting and brought me a cup of water::;awwww(come on it maybe nothing but look this lilo boy know how to treat a girl that he likes)

As the time went by all my relatives were leaving home...i was playing with him ...i tied him up to a tree and told him that he can't go home...well duh of course i had to untied him and he went to his parents and left home...look back a couple of times....wave good bye to me in the car....i hoping that he will come back and visit.....

As i grow up i kinda of forgot about him But when there was family gathering i hope that i'll see him there....but i didn't see him.....or more like i had no clue how he look like no more.....But my bro would tell me that he ask them if they know mee......Other time my parents and bro would go over to their place for wedding or something important and i wannted to go too but i always lose that chance since i have to work...
    One time when my bro came back from their place my bro told me that he was wondering if he know a girl name *******my bro told me that he told him that i was his sister...HE ask about me and told my bro to tell me that he say hi......awww when i heard that i was all mad....Its soo unfair..i wanna see him ...see how he looks like ..how he is ..and he been how u bee....
    Whenever his parents comes oever i thought and hope that he would come along but i guess he never does....
    I've ask my parents if we'll ever go to their place but they be like "why"..i didn't want them to know so i just shut up and thats that....

He doesn't live in my town...he lives about 2 hours from here.....i really wanna see how he looks like now....if he has a girl friend or not...if he still remember me or not...i've try and ask people that i know from his town if they know him but i guess they don't........

NOw that i'm 16 and at times he or his name would pop into my head...makes me wondering if we will be able to meet again...and if we do how are we going to react...i duno seems like its strange but i miss him once in a while ...hmm its strange....a long lost cousin or say long lost crush or long lost friend.....

Still hoping that someday we'll meet before we both have our own life.....my parents talks about his family once in a while...but aww...it hurts in a way...i got soo weird of feelings toward this person....

I still think of him, is he still think of me too or what?
    :::::hey ur mom says that ur always on the net so if u ever come surfing and land on this story i hope u know that it u....::::: who knows....its been 6 years already....(i think)

awwwwwwwwww thats so cute. Just ask your mum to visit them by yourself by train or something? If she asks why just tell her you havent seen that aunt in a while and wanted her to take you shopping (lol, at least you'd get to see him) or make the excuse that you'd like to spend the weekend where-ever that aunt lives because you heard from your friend that the weather there is warmer than where you are (since its winter there... yknow?) It'll somehow work itself out- but the best of luck to you!! i hope it does work out soom

Since you are eager to seeing him,you should initiatively look for him,i think it is not too difficult to find him.Bless you!