+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF of 1 Year Talked To A Guy Behind My Back.

GF of 1 Year Talked To A Guy Behind My Back.

To make a long story short, I have been dating this girl for a year. We have had our ups and downs, I have fixed some problems I have had, but all throughout I have been extremely loyal, I never talked or even looked at other women, she was my love, my everything. About a month ago, we broke up for a week, we got back together. She came to my house at 3am the day we got back together and cried, and all was good once more. We did so well, had a great 1 year anniversary.

She swore to me she did not talk to other guys, and shes a stand up girl, or so I thought. She always told me whoever she dated in the past was out of her life, and she did not have male friends and liked that I did not have any female friends. We lived for each other, we spend every day together, we talk as much as we can when we are apart.

She wakes up 4 days ago, and starts looking at my email and says whos this, its some girl added me on my old bebo profile, so she goes on to login to it and delete it, I get angry and open her facebook, and got hit with a brick in the face, she was talking to some guy who she dated before me, and he was saying i was thinking about you the other day, was calling her babe, and although I did not see her flirting, she said she was coming out of an abusive relationship and trying to stay strong. I lost my mind, was so upset, and angry and confused. she always stated how much she hated liars and cheaters cause her ex cheated on her.

I kicked her out of my house, and told her it was over, this was not the first time, about a month into the relationship she communicated with some guy she dated and told him, if I cant have you as anything else, ill have you as a friend. What do I do? I mean I love this girl with everything I have, I am floored as to why she did this? She always accuses me of lying, I never check anything of hers anymore, but I am so hurt, she tried to wrestle the phone away from me like a women possessed when I found the facebook message, and wouldnt show me it, she promptly deleted it.

Sorry for the long message, but i need some advice. Thank you guys for listening.

Mate, this is destructive at best. Get out.

Firstly what she did was completely unethical and your response was just as bad.
    It sounds like there is no trust between the two of you, it shouldn't be like that.

Get out and find someone else. You can never be happy in a situation like that.

You guys suffer from trust and boundary issues. You can't respect each others privacy and it sounds like the expectations of the relationship are unrealistic. Neither of you have friends of the opposite sex, that's crazy. The trust has been broken for you now, it's pretty difficult to rebuild broken trust. She sounds really sneaky and you both seem pretty insecure. Should of ended it the first time she was talking to her ex behind your back.

Both of you have issues with insecurity and control. Both of you need counseling.

I think you're well shut of her, but still should seek some counseling.

Does it matter if people talk to other people when i na relationship. i mean it sounds like she was talking, nothing else. i talk to ex's, very distant exs. i talk to people i had flings with before my g/f, but my talks consist of friendly things. you kinda sound like a control freak honestly. broken up for a week, give me a ****ing break dude. having no female or male friends is just not right, you got some issuses, ive called women babe or doll or honey even if i had a g/f. it means shit. i say you both need to learn what trust is, trust has nothing to do with talking to people. id love to see how ya work in public if some random woman says somthing to ya...gosh.

i sorta think ya screwed up what ya had because of your own jelousy for yourself...thats what having not trust means...your jelous of yourself