+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: blocking an ex from facebook

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    Its done! hallelujah
    Well done you!

Wish I could do the same!!Arghh!!!Fb is so frustrating at times!Don't want to give him the satisfaction of thinking that I unfriended him because I still care about him and I can't handle having his sorry arse as a 'friend'! It does annoy me though that he knows what I've been up to through fb!Have to unfriend him!!Been trying to click on that unfirend button for months now...still no luch!!!Grrr!!! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Andariel View Post
    Well done you!

Wish I could do the same!!Arghh!!!Fb is so frustrating at times!Don't want to give him the satisfaction of thinking that I unfriended him because I still care about him and I can't handle having his sorry arse as a 'friend'! It does annoy me though that he knows what I've been up to through fb!Have to unfriend him!!Been trying to click on that unfirend button for months now...still no luch!!!Grrr!!! ;-)
    Take back your personal power and quit giving it to him.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Why is this so difficult? The remove/block from facebook is part of my first hour of post breakup cleanup.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

why did she have to call me... can't she just let it be.

She's used to you answering. Having her cake and eating it to. Getting her ego stroke from you? There's a couple of reasons why.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    She's used to you answering. Having her cake and eating it to. Getting her ego stroke from you? There's a couple of reasons why.
    Yeah I think you nailed that on the head. I wILL NOT answer her.. THanks

page 8, 6 to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    page 8, 6 to go.
    ^^^^ that one doesn't count. :o)

this thread isnt 10 pages yet.. figured i would revive it.. hahahah.. just for you Cerby!

for some reason im having a hard time not responding to her.. I guess ill talk to the doc about it tomorrow.. but I actually feel bad! wtf!

Why are'nt you looking at that as another manipulative act on her part. She knows you will feel bad if you don't answer her and she knows that she doesn't want anything to do with you romantically yet she still is so fking selfish that she can't leave you alone even when she knows you will hurt by ignoring her. Fk her... skanky twat.

Juous want I should make her an offer she can't refuse, boss? *keys up music from the Godfather*
    Last edited by Wakeup; 10-08-11 at 06:11 AM.

Why are'nt you looking at that as another manipulative act on her part. She knows you will feel bad if you don't answer her and she knows that she doesn't want anything to do with you romantically yet she still is so fking selfish that she can't leave you alone even when she knows you will hurt by ignoring her. Fk her... skanky twat.

Juous want I should make her an offer she can't refuse, boss? *keys up music from the Godfather*
    Exactly right.

I think thats why its hard.. I misjudged her and I don't want to believe she is like this... How can I be so dumb

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm DH???????????? WHY is she on ur friend list??? YES! I saw!! and now I am telling everyone so they can give u HELL!! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm DH???????????? WHY is she on ur friend list??? YES! I saw!! and now I am telling everyone so they can give u HELL!! LOL!!
    Awesome callout. This is a good rekindling post to get us to 14.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast