+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: blocking an ex from facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm DH???????????? WHY is she on ur friend list??? YES! I saw!! and now I am telling everyone so they can give u HELL!! LOL!!
    DH BUSTED!!!

get her deleted and blocked you yellow bellied hillbilly!! Do it now!!

Nownownownownownwonwownwonownow!!!!
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

no she called me.. she's not on my friends list... she is blocked for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Awesome callout. This is a good rekindling post to get us to 14.
    hahahahha

WHY is she on ur friend list???
    What exactly does that mean? That she's on his friends list here at LF or, that she is still on his Facecrap Page and DH has been lying to us about having deleted her? (If that's the case, talk about being manipulative.. wowzer)
    Last edited by Wakeup; 10-08-11 at 11:34 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Purrrz that other account is an inactive account.. Rememebr she created two accounts? The one you saw she can no longer access, so i did not find it necessary to block that one. I can if you all think I should.

I say yes, delete that one too.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

ok i will do that when i go home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I say yes, delete that one too.
    YES!!!

Nownownownownownownow!!!
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

I just hafta get some pictures I have in that page off of it then i will.. Im not being deceptive at all though.. she is blocked 100%

9 pages so far... only 5 to go!

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    9 pages so far... only 5 to go!
    Whats the record on this site?

so my ex and her down syndrome boyfriend broke up and then got back together.. for some reason the last few days I have wanted to unblock her....aarrrrg... just venting.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 20-08-11 at 01:30 AM.

We will make it to 14 after all!

Don't do it. Hell you should have unfriended her. Dark, where are your balls man?
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

I think he's got them tucked like the psychopath in Silence of the Lambs. O.o

so my ex and her down syndrome boyfriend broke up and then got back together.. for some reason the last few days I have wanted to unblock her....aarrrrg... just venting.
    so, why TF do you still have all this knowledge about your ex and what she's up to. Are you capable of learning from your mistakes, able to stop doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and not expecting a different outcome?

You're as frustrating as being a one armed wallpaper hanger with an itchy ass.

Jen..she is blocked and unfriended.. blocking will unfriend them automatically. I have had NO contact with her what so ever, and that includes looking at what shes doing on that stupid stupid site.

Wakeup.. I know through a mutual friend. And apparently I am not, as I am seeing a psychologist and have spoken to him about this. I am working on it.. its not that simple as just waking up one day and changing your whole way of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    Jen..she is blocked and unfriended.. blocking will unfriend them automatically. I have had NO contact with her what so ever, and that includes looking at what shes doing on that stupid stupid site.

Wakeup.. I know through a mutual friend. And apparently I am not, as I am seeing a psychologist and have spoken to him about this. I am working on it.. its not that simple as just waking up one day and changing your whole way of thinking.
    Fair enough, but you ask the same type of question(s) and have the same thoughts. You should know by now that you should automatically not contact her so I'm sorry if I fail to see why you keep needing to vent about the same thing. and Hear us tell you the same things over and over?

Tell your 'Friend' that you do NOT, under any circumstances want to know what she and her borderline personalitied self is up to. It's not of your business and it's detrimental to you giving her up for good. I'm sure you've discussed this with your therapist as well. What does he/she think about you getting updates from your friend knowing how hearing of her or about her sets you back two paces?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast