+ Follow This Topic

Thread: online

i know some people think that online dating is for people cant get real girls but i think not because u will find people that are right for you or maybe find a soulmate if people still use that word. im a 19 year old guy never dated online but if i can find that one person i will. it doesnt matter where it is love can bloom anywhere. thats what i believe. anyways here to my point i just found out that people are datin on xbox and ps3 which i think its awesome because i found a girl that is like me in alot of ways. we share everything. our ex's and our loved style. but we do stuff that the other disagrees and i really think we are met to be. ill even buy a ticket to texas to just to see her. we talk everyday and she really makes me happy. call me stupid but we love each other and we tell each other that everyday. but we dont date she dates other people but when they hurt her she goes to me. and i really hate it when she cries. maybe someday i hope. we will be together

Me and my boyfriend met through an online game and have been happily together for a year now. Cheers to meeting lovers online!
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

I've been running this [URL="http://www.wiseheartdating.co.uk"]mature dating site[/URL] for over 40s for a few months and it came about from me trying some online dating sites and finding some better than others.

Online dating can be really good, with great results but it can actually add to heartache if you start chatting with someone you like and they disappear, which happens often. People can be left wondering "what did I say, is there something wrong with me?". When in fact it could be a number of reasons, pictures are important which is not best for those who do not take a great photo (like me). It is, if nothing else a great way tp make friends and who knows, maybe more.

I see it as, you have nothing to lose and there is no stigma attached to onlien dating these days, people date online for a number of reasons, for me, I just didn't come into contact with many people for many years due to my job. Hence a good way to meet people and without the gossip locally! Go for it but be realistic. Don't expect too much and you'll get a lot back.
    Last edited by codnchips; 08-11-11 at 10:53 PM.