+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to get over it??? I can't even eat...

I was eating after the first day, because the girl just wasn't worth it.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Cerby that is freakin amazing! I love it!

I've lost around 10 pounds and I think it's still continuing to diminish. Still not fully healed, I'm afraid but I do my best to keep my head held high. You'll get to this or a better state with time.

As i posted earlier.. i lost 30 pounds.. but have gained 10-15 back.. but the medication I'm on does that so who knows lmao

On the eating front, yoghurt is a good start. Fruit juices are another good option. Avoid anything dense, that requires a lot of chewing. Small mouthfuls. Eggs are great because of the protein content.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    On the eating front, yoghurt is a good start. Fruit juices are another good option. Avoid anything dense, that requires a lot of chewing. Small mouthfuls. Eggs are great because of the protein content.
    I think it's mostly the lack of desire to eat rather than keeping food down. I just have no aspiration to eat whatsoever some days.

I can relate. I have never had a problem keeping things down but getting them down is hard.

Last time I gave up pot I couldn't eat. Every time I would try my throat would close. I had no hunger but knew I had to eat. Eggs and yoghurt go down easily. Juice gives you vitamins.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

peanut butter works too.. smoke a fattie, and then eat a bag of cheese doodles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12