+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it still possible she likes me?

Is it still possible she likes me?

I've been texting this girl for 2-3 weeks. We originally met playing frisbee, and we've gotten 2 more games together since then. The first game I offered her a ride home, and she said no because her mother was coming to pick her up. The 2nd game I offered a ride there and back and she accepted (long story short it never happened). Later that night I asked her if she'd like to go out and get some ice cream sometime, and her exact response was "Ha sure maybe. Ill be busy all week fo rthe next two weeks :/" The thing is, she is actually busy the next two weeks, she has a school camp from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. Now recently I asked her if she was dating anyone or looking to date anyone and she said "I'm not looking to date right now, i just got out of a long term relationship and am pretty hurt" She has mentioned on two different occasions how bad she felt. On the first occasion I noticed something was wrong, so I asked and she said something along the lines of being in the most depressed part of her life for the past two months. On another occasion she said she was "destroyed after her boyfriend was with another girl a week after their breakup". Now I know the "not ready for a relationship yet" is a no generally, but what if in actuality she isn't ready? Also after this I said "This doesn't mean I dont wanna play frisbee anytime anyones playing :p" and she responded "Haha of course "
    Is she into me, but really not ready to possibly be heartbroken again? Any advice? Thanks

none of us will know if she likes you, girls have no pattern in the way they speak or text, my advice will be just keep speaking to her but dont over do it then if she does like you things should become more obvious

So then there's no way of knowing if she seriously needs more time to get over her breakup, or if it's just a way to get out of dating me?

Hurt or not, if the girl digs ya she will flirt and show interest.....you are friend zoned. So just hold back and let her contact you most of the time......if she drops off communication its not because shes too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Hurt or not, if the girl digs ya she will flirt and show interest.....you are friend zoned. So just hold back and let her contact you most of the time......if she drops off communication its not because shes too busy.
    Damn the friend zone. But, I suppose it's better than the weirdo zone.
    Last edited by sportsguy217; 06-08-11 at 09:29 AM.

Ya I know its bull sh it....lol weirdo zone sucks even worse...no getting out of that.