+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When Jealousy Burns...

When Jealousy Burns...

There’s something primal and sexy about a jealousy-crazed guy
    yesterday I was at a party chatting with my 2 girlfriends . At some point one of our co-workers (a guy) approached us and started to talk. He was obviously hitting on my friend who already had a boyfriend ( who was at the party but not standing with us). Well I found that very rude of him because everyone knew that she’s not available. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a punch was thrown to that guy’s face sending him to the ground. I looked up to realize that it was her boyfriend, but before we had time to blink he grabbed his girlfriend by the arm making her spill her drink and dragged her out….
    Obviously the situation was embarrassing, and the Girl will definitely feel humiliated afterwards. Half an hour later when I was driving my other friend home she caught me smiling….
    Well, I found his altitude really arousing … I bet they had a very good , angry make up sex afterwards.
    And my friend thinks that I’ve become a sick twisted person…
    I don’t know what you may think.......
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

I like it when a guy's jealous but not taking it to the extreme. I hate scenes like that in public, they're embarassing. There was no need to punch the guy, he coulda just told him 'mate that's my girl, back the f off'.

Agreed,but who knows maybe he'd warned him before!
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Its a measure of immaturity. She should have told the guy to back off that he was out of line, and her BF should have just used a few choice words to ward him off. Punching someone out like that is a retard move......I agree with your friend.

Women are not worth a punch in the head. Sorry. That can be fatal.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Women are not worth a punch in the head. Sorry. That can be fatal.

he should've known better than to hit on somebody else's girlfriend... I bet he'd been harassing her before but she didn't tell us.

Violence as a turn-on is not something that I can relate to.

That kind of behaviour may be seen by some as a turn-on.

To others, proof that neaderthal still roam among us.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post

he should've known better than to hit on somebody else's girlfriend... I bet he'd been harassing her before but she didn't tell us.
    Good job blaming the victim.

"She should've known better than to wear that slutty dress. I bet she's been around the block before and didn't tell us. She deserved what she got."

Violence is not sexy.

How repulsive! I don't find it sexy, funny, or cute. How do you know that maybe the boyfriend took a swing at her, too, when they got in the car or at home? Insecure jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by Benni View Post
    How repulsive! I don't find it sexy, funny, or cute. How do you know that maybe the boyfriend took a swing at her, too, when they got in the car or at home? Insecure jerk!
    Nah.... I know the man. he's not abusive at all.

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    Nah.... I know the man. he's not abusive at all.
    Yes, he is-- he slugged that guy whereas a better man would have handled it verbally and quietly.

I would find it more sexy if my boyfriend got me drinks and flirted with me seduced me in front of the other guy and made him jealous. Id be humiliated if he started hitting him. Guys that do that have no class.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    I would find it more sexy if my boyfriend got me drinks and flirted with me seduced me in front of the other guy and made him jealous.
    Now that would be a turn on and way more classy.

vampiress, no matter what you say the guy had no reason to throw a punch, even if the other lad hit on his girl before. Simply going over and giving her a kiss would have been a much better and elegant thing to do.

It takes a real man to cheap-shot a dude when he isn't expecting it, even if he is hitting on his girlfriend. I imagine if he had missed the mark he would have gotten his ass handed to him.

EDIT: I changed my mind, he wouldn't have gotten his ass handed to him, guys like this only go after people who are clearly smaller and weaker, its how they look tough.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    vampiress, no matter what you say the guy had no reason to throw a punch, even if the other lad hit on his girl before. Simply going over and giving her a kiss would have been a much better and elegant thing to do.
    I agree, but I don't know what's got over me?
    I do envy her that jealous boyfriend
    I guess I'm turning evil

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast